View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Passionate Playmate

Thumbs up Samantha Fox's Reviews

Having tried several providers this week and not being able to connect with them for various reasons I opted to give Samantha a call and find out here availability etc.

I was very pleasantly greated by her voice and after telling her my interest in meeting her an appointment was arranged for an hour or so later. We exchanged some pleasantries on the phone and I felt very comfortable and excited to meet this newest addition to LS London's provider list.

Her location was very upscale,roomy, clean, and discreet. I was greated at the door by a lovely lady well dressed in lingerie and immediately my blood began to flow faster! She offered me a drink and had me feeling relaxed and at home at once.

I am not goinng to get into a lot of details about our time, you need to go see her for yourself! She was all prepared with lotion heated to start out by giving me a backrub. Her hands are very soft yet firm and had me feeling blissful in minutes. Samantha has a wonderful talent for massage and at the same time her body was brushing against mine and her hands roamed taking me rapidly to places of undescribable pleasure. I offered to give her a back rub as well and she layed there soaking it in and allowing herself to go down blissful lane as I had before her!

Samantha is a very beautiful woman with curves in all the right spots just as portrayed in her photos. She is very soft and wonderful to hug and cuddle with.

Try her out guys, she is a rare jewel in this city!

Thanks Samantha until next time!