Thread: Sadie's Reviews
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Like a Fine Wine!

Thumbs up Sadie's Reviews

Just over a week ago I noticed Miss Sadie had placed an ad here on the board. I was intrigued and sent her a message right away introducing myself and welcoming her to our quirky and dysfunctional family. Almost immediately she responded saying hello and that she remembered me from another time when our paths had crossed.

The fact I was remembered and then to be told my company was very enjoyable had me hooked. Double barbed right through the cheek. I wasn't getting away!

The week proceeded with many questions and lots of teasing but she wouldn't say when or where we had met before.

Eventually her schedule was posted and I was fortunate to be able to spend some time on Valentines Day with this lovely woman.

Sure enough we had met before, and after she reminded me exactly where everything fell in to place and we had a good laugh and chat about the good old days!

Since you have read this far, thanks for your patience! Miss Sadie is very good company and her companionship is very pleasant. Her place is easy to find and was clean and tidy. Perhaps a little sparse but time will let her put her own touches to the place. Of that I am certain.

The afternoon passed in to early evening as we chatted and spent some quality time together. She is very sharp, witty and a pleasure to talk to.

I am certainly going to be popping in again to continue the conversation.

I have little doubt she will have any issues settling in to this community.

Cheers Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Force