View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Prostate Health Advocate

Default Re: Warning for the girls!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdave2003 View Post
Edited my post so I don't offend anybody. It's just, to me at least, we've taken 400 years to get the country we love and cherish, and to have people come here and not abide by our laws or want to change thing to the way it was back home (honor killings, Sharah (?sp) Law), whatever, just burns my ass.
I think that there are a lot of emails that go around in an attempt to incite people about what immigrants are doing to our country and perhaps you get many of them. I know near me, alot of immigrants do the work that Canadian born people don't want to do, like work in feilds and greenhouses. My dentist is an immigrant practicing in rural Ontario to fill a void in our healthcare sytem. There are recruitment teams in all kinds of rural areas whose only task is to attract healthcare professionals to rural areas and they cant descriminate based on origin of birth or they will surely fail. Be careful about painting with such broad strokes. What if we start by sending back the cold blooded murderers of Officer Patrice Vincent and Cpl Nathan Cirillo last month.... oh wait, they are home.