Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-06-2023, 03:45 PM
I'm popular now

Default Last week with stacey

So last week I changed my schedule a little after getting a tip that Stacy is back.

For those that may have read . Stacey in my opinion is a top 5 ever attended at blue or in London area

Looks, she just came back off Matt leave, and looks almost 100% back to herself. Not a stretch mark to be found, still has baby hips but this girl manages to make it look hot.

Massage, solid as ever, she’s not the strongest but she’s better than most. And the best part is she’s ok with being asked to work on what ever feels right.

Conversation- it might sound strange, but this is her biggest appeal. She’s not only stunning, she’s amazing to chat with and will make you at ease and comfortable from a newbie to an old hat.

Finish, she never comes across pushy but yet can be one of the sexiest women I’ve meet. She is open to many things, so treat her well and be respect

It was a funny day, o wanted to see her, but was torn as Jordyn was on as well: so was Shay.
I haven’t seen Shay but read good things so far.

But Jordyn and Stacey are by far above the others I’ve meet in last couple years, they are both sexy as all can be. They both know how to flirt, they both have conversation skills, better than average massage that actually feels amazing. And depending on mood can switch from relaxed, so sexy to over the top erotic.
One day when I have longer and better timing I’ll book both at same time; although might not have a heart left after.
K