Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Entertainment > Inside Gerald's Twisted Mind

Inside Gerald's Twisted Mind Purely for Entertainment purposes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Gerald's Avatar
Gerald Gerald is offline
London Sugar Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London Ontario Canada
Posts: 5,536
Default Mayday! Mayday!

So, those high winds took out my Rogers yesterday.
No home phone, no internet and no cable. grrrrrr
Of course I don't use data on my cell so I was completely shut down.
Late last night the hydro went down as well.
This morning my computer started screaming at me.
Sounds like my hard drive.
I guess my weekend is going to be spent backing up and preparing for a big crash. Well, that and working on my taxes that I keep avoiding.
Hate the thought of putting money into my computer after paying to get an oil leak fixed on my car. Of course they also discovered my brakes are gone so I gotta fix that sooner than later.
Still feeling like shit after a two week flu bug.
Did I mention I haven't been laid in a long, long time?
__________________
___________________________________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-05-2018, 04:01 PM
scdave2003's Avatar
scdave2003 scdave2003 is offline
formerly vitek2steve
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: S. W. Ontario (Strathroy area)
Posts: 824
Default Re: Mayday! Mayday!

Not getting laid explains the shitty attitude. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-05-2018, 04:36 PM
YogiBear's Avatar
YogiBear YogiBear is offline
London Sugar VIP

 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,314
Default Re: Mayday! Mayday!

Well, G, with that track record we are not taking you to Las Vegas !

Plus, keep an eye out for Revenue Canada cops since you haven't filed your taxes yet.

I guess the flu vaccine didn't work that well this year....
__________________
The Original Yogi
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Gerald's Avatar
Gerald Gerald is offline
London Sugar Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London Ontario Canada
Posts: 5,536
Default Re: Mayday! Mayday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiBear View Post
Well, G, with that track record we are not taking you to Las Vegas !

Plus, keep an eye out for Revenue Canada cops since you haven't filed your taxes yet.

I guess the flu vaccine didn't work that well this year....
Well, I'd be too busy at the bunny ranch to gamble.

As a small business I don't have to file till June.

What's a flu vaccine?
__________________
___________________________________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-05-2018, 09:04 PM
Gerald's Avatar
Gerald Gerald is offline
London Sugar Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London Ontario Canada
Posts: 5,536
Default Re: Mayday! Mayday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdave2003 View Post
Not getting laid explains the shitty attitude. LOL
Well, maybe 10% of it. You don't want to hear about the other 90%
__________________
___________________________________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Vivacious_Vivian's Avatar
Vivacious_Vivian Vivacious_Vivian is offline
Non Advertised Provider
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Windsor and London Ontario
Posts: 489
Default Re: Mayday! Mayday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Did I mention I haven't been laid in a long, long time?
You know... there’s a solution to that!!! Lol 😜
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
Not dead yet.
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 172
Default Re: Mayday! Mayday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivacious_Vivian View Post
You know... there’s a solution to that!!! Lol 😜
You'd think the owner of this place would have no problems in that department, eh?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Featured Advertiser Link



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

This vBulletin Board Customized by The GSI Network
Promoting Adult Entertainment Since March 2001 - All Rights Reserved