Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-05-2017, 03:58 PM
I like it Here

Default Sydney at blue seriously dissapointed

So I begin this by saying I do indeed give good reviews but sadly my recent experiences have been poor which the reviews reflect.

Yogi im afraid you may want to cross this one off yer list she looks fine but her style was literally come in room after an abnormally long wait, she then didnt ask about lotion or oil she just dumped hot on my more sensitive areas (it hurt for a sec) and went to town to get me out asap
She upcharged for reversal then played keep away and restricted all areas I was now annoyed

Her upcharges are laughable as was service provided for dollar paid for said upcharges.

Service used to be hit and miss at blue chain based on the girls and random chance it has been getting worse lately with no/hurried service, huge fee expectations, and an entitled attitude. Gone is the day they tried to build relationships and repeat customers it has gone the way of backpage.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:50 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Sydney at blue seriously dissapointed

Thanks for the warning - she's now off my list of prospects....
Old 09-07-2017, 10:17 PM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/

Thanks for the review, my plan is gonna change this weekend
Old 11-15-2017, 08:00 PM
Disneyland

This is interesting. I actually went for the first time last week and had her but it was my first time in a place like that so I don't really have any other experiences to compare. It was fine but I tend to run on the anxious side so I was just a little paranoid the whole time so maybe I'll go back and try a different location and a different girl and see how it goes
Old 08-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Semi-retired hobbiest

I was curious to see if service had changed - it had not. The girl has a top 10 body (If you enjoy smaller perky breasts which I do) but she appears to not like men and her rates are way higher than anyone else.