Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 12-13-2022, 04:49 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Paris's Reviews

It's been awhile since I've reviewed seeing someone since I mainly see same person all the time. In the past I have seen Paris a few times, and yes there has been times when was hard to actually get to see her but she had made up for it. I texted her last week, but didn't say who I was right away. I kinda gave her third degree of what has been said lately. She answered everything honestly. I hadn't planned on going to see her this soon and was hesitant, but after messaging her again I decided to go for a drive.

There were no problems at all with texting once we had time set up and she replied shortly after I arrived at her place. Our time together was reminiscent of seeing her years ago. Our time together was quite pleasant and conversation was came easy as we caught up since last seen each other.

Paris mentioned she may visit London sometime, so anyone that wants to see her again or for first time who'd rather not make the drive to Sarnia may want to keep eye out for when she does make a visit here.