Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > General Discussions > Open Topics

Open Topics Discuss anything that is not about specific providers

Old 06-22-2018, 09:11 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Vivian

It has come to my attention that Vivian has left the business currently due to unfortunate family issues. She is providing full time support to a family member which has seriously put her in a bad financial situation. She would never ask for handouts, but I would like to ask all her admirers and loyal clientele to please offer a donation to help Vivian in this time of need. As you know this industry isn't a supportive one, but I am hoping our little community here can be, Those who have met Vivian, know she has a beautiful soul and isn't into drugs. What you may not know is that she has been plagued by a series of unfortunate events. The details of which are not for me to say as it's her personal life.

I'm thinking of how to set up a donating method. Personally I've already sent her a few dollars.

It's not much but if you are willing to give $5, 10, $20 , $50 or more. That would be great. I think that I have earned a good reputation on this board that I can be trusted to get the money to Vivian.

Any of you who have met Vivian know that she's a kind soul and the first person to step up to help out. Hopefully good karma can come her way. I've done my little part. Hopefully you'll all agree to help too.

Gerald, hopefully you'll allow this post too remain up.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:28 AM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Vivian

I have talked to Vivian many times behind the scenes so I know her personal issues.
If it was her own doing, it would be a different story. With Vivian, it's more a calamity of events which she has had no control of, but dealing with the best way she can.
I'm giving her access to the board if anyone wants to contact her. Please respect her privacy and don't ask personal questions.

My best advertisers know I support them, even after they stop advertising with me, if they left on good terms.

I'd suggest an email bank transfer to: vivacious_vivian69@outlook.com
For other methods, I'm sure lurking4fun could help if you PM him. If you are concerned about his intentions, you can always fire off an email or a PM to Vivian ( www.londonsugar.com/forums/member.php?u=11983 ) to let her know what you've donated.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:13 PM
London Sugar VIP

Post Re: Vivian

Here's the full story. I have been given permission to share details her life. We all know Vivian. But those who know her well know sheís kind, smart, hard working, empathetic and always willing to step up and help a person in need. Whether itís a kind word, a listening ear, a bit of play, advice or even if you need help to move. People can count on her to help them in need.
Iíve gotten to know her on a very personal basis. She has a strength to her that Iíve rarely seen. But this last year has been a really bad one. She moved to another city to give her child a fresh start away from trouble. Since then she lost everything they own to a flood, replaced it all, only to lose it all again to a house fire. Sheís done her best to replace it all after insurance denied her claims.
Things continued to get worse. She purchased a car and had it die 5 weeks later. The repairs would cost more than the car did. So she is unable to get to appointments that will become daily.
After this she was diagnosed with cancer- which has spread to other areas of her body. She has a very long fight ahead of her, and she will be fighting for her life. Through this she has kids and a disabled person that depend on her and that she has to take care of. But with life, treatment and everything else thatís occurred and so much not listed here she is truly struggling. Her work does not give short term sick leave. She applied for EI but itís been 11 weeks now and no payment. She was told by their offices she would just have to wait.
Sheís been struggling and having a hard time financially, physically and as you can imagine emotionally. Outside her kids she does not have any family- or at least none that can help. Please join me in helping this wonderful lady that has been in there for so many and let her know that there are people who care. People who think she matters and she can count on and rely on. Even if everyone gave $10 it would all add up and help her have one less thing to worry about so she can focus on what really matters- fighting cancer and being there for those who rely on her.
Thanks

P.s. I've never set up a gofundme page, so I'm looking into the logistics of it. Then I'll post the link here.

In the meantime you could always send an email transfer to her email address. You could mask that with saying was for a kijiji purchase something like that.
Old 06-23-2018, 05:24 PM
London Sugar VIP

In case further corroboration is needed, I can verify the above is true as well. She is always doing things for others and never asks for anything in return.
Old 06-24-2018, 11:31 AM
Your Naughty Neighbour

My heart is breaking for Vivian and her family .

Count me in for helping .

Mrs.X

1-226-224-0285
Old 06-25-2018, 06:16 PM
London Sugar VIP

Here is the GoFundMe page.

https://www.gofundme.com/2g52x7-please-help

Since I live close to Vivian, I've already given her some money and just today gave her a ride so that she didn't have to spend an hour or more on the bus or spend money she doesn't have for a cab.

I'm no angel, but when I see someone who needs help and I'm able to help, I'll always give a helping hand.

Vivian has full control over the Go Fund Me Page. You can contact her to confirm that info.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:06 PM
Non Advertised Provider

So... Iíve debated on posting on this. Every time Iíve started I became overwhelmed with emotion and struggled- and was truly horrified with myself. Iím not the person that cries. Unless itís a Christmas commercial or has to do with animals as I am a sap and I cry over feel good things. But when it comes to my life Iím more of a what can I do this solve this problem kind of person. And thatís what I do. I fix it.
This past year has been the hardest of my life. Iím in constant crises mode while trying really hard to put on a brave front so my kids donít worry. They are just kids and their heads should be filled with thoughts of summer vacation and their only worries should be typical kid stuff and not needing to worry about the summer their mom had cancer- or chemo treatments or helping me when Iím too sick from treatment to really do anything for myself. No. Their summer will not be spent that way. Their summer will not be spent full of worry and stress.
Anyone that knows me know that my kids- and my dogs!- come first. They are my life, my joy, my pride. It is my job to take care of them. It is not their job to take care of me.
I donít have any family- not really. I distanced myself from them all a long time ago- as a young teenager- barely a teenager- when I left home as it was safer for me to sleep on the streets than it was to stay under that roof. Iím sure there are many out there that have similar upbringings. I donít regret leaving home. And I have no regrets about not speaking to them now. I tried that recently- and it went horribly. Such things are just too much to share and too horrible to really believe. So it is what it is.

I have no regrets on moving my small family away. I have friends in London and I miss them. But moving for the sake on my child was the best choice I made for him. It saved his life- quite literally. Iím grateful for that. But itís put me in a position without any help now. I was told someone - an adult- would have to pick me up after surgery. Damn. I donít know anyone. I have been told during treatment I will have days where I will need help as I will be way too sick to care for myself. Double damn. Not any options so these are things I have to figure out.
Anyway- the purpose of my post isnít this. This is depressing. This whole last year has been depressing. I lost everything to a flood a month after moving. Everything. Starting over was hard- but we did it. 2 months later I watched helplessly as I watched it all go up in flames and my house burned down. And again we had nothing. Harder to accumulate the second time around. But we managed. Lost two cars now as well. Both just too expensive to fix. So as a result Iím now reliant on public transit for- after walking 2 km to the bus stop. So I guess at least Iím getting some exercise! Even if it now takes me double the time to get there due to fevers and nausea I have every day. Side effect of cancer. So Iím slow going. But I manage. No- sorry- side tracked- this is not the purpose of this post.

The purpose of this post is to say thank you.

I have never in my life have met so many amazing and compassionate people. And I truly mean that with all my heart.

When I first started as an independent provider Nikki befriended me. I liked her right away. She was sassy and confident. She shared with me and talked with me as I was nervous coming from the parlours. I cannot express enough how much i always valued this. I appreciate the amazing person she is- and how beautiful she is on the inside as well as outside. Thank you for everything you helped me with in the beginning.

Lurkingforfun.... wow. Thank you. I reached out to you based upon a post you made. I thought I could help. I hope I did. But it was the beginning of something that developed in to friendship. When I was first asked about this- I wasnít sure about it. I debated on it. But you suggested that I let people decide for themselves. And reminded me that this is a community. Iím not the person that asks for help. Iíve always been on my own and itís hard for me to do this. So thank you for taking the lead with it. Thank you for also listening to me. Thank you for driving me to the hospital the other day and for your help. Thank you for being my friend. You know Iím the person that doesnít ask for help. Iím the person who normally helps others. So this is something new for me. And itís humbled me. when Iím better I plan to redouble my efforts to help those that need it.

Gerald... thank you for allowing this. Thank you for listening to me go on and on and on. Your character and the type of person you are is truly beautiful. Your compassion and understanding never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for creating this board and giving both providers and members a safe place to go. You are an amazing person and I am truly grateful for you and all you have done and continue to do. Many post about Ďrare gemsí on this site all the time.... well Gerald- to me- you truly are a rare gem. I hope you know that and donít forget it!

JeffD- you my friend probably know more about me than any person on this board. I should say it more to you- but thank you. You are such a great guy! And I know you do all you can to do what you can for so many! Even if Iím making you overload and volunteer with me! You never say no to helping others. I truly value this in you. Thank you for being a text, phone call or message away. Thank you for your support in everything youíve done the past few years.

For me- this board has been the start of many friendships. Iíve gained so much in a personal way with it as Iíve met so many amazing and compassionate people- jaysfan, tony, Elmo- and so many more that itís just too many to list. But Iíve valued each and every single person that has touched my life for the better and I hope I have done the same.

I think so many donít understand that the industry is not just about the physical aspects (itís certainly important!) but Iíve learned that itís mostly companionship and intimacy and friendship and just relating to other human beings on a level that makes us all feel needed, wanted, desired, cared for. And Iíve felt all of that! Iíve made friends here that will last me a lifetime. Iíve connected with many people here and have learned so much that it has changed me as a person and made me a better version of who I am. And as I go forward in this fight I just want to make sure you all know I appreciate your support- in any form! And how much it means to mean to know that so many care. It makes a fight like this easier to know that people are cheering you on to fight and to win. So screw cancer. It can kiss my ass. Once Iíve beat it- and Iím stubborn and strong willed so I will beat it- I know I have so many to be grateful for- such as all of you- for helping, offering words of encouragement- even reading this post! It all matters and it means something to me that I will never be able to fully express.

So thank you. For everything

Viv

Some of you know people in my personal life. They do not know I am a part of this community. So I do ask that you please keep this to yourself. I really canít handle the backlash that comes with people discovering I am a part of this community along side everything else- and it is a very very long list- that I have to deal with. So please, leave this post here and give me this in the very least.
Thank you
Old 06-28-2018, 12:10 AM
Loving my mid-life crisis

I don't know Viv from Eve, but I'm fortunate enough to have the money to spend on my baser instincts, so I've put some money towards this.

With absolutely no pull to request it, I'll challenge everyone else to toss in $20 (or more). Saying that it is the least I can do is not necessarily a compliment to me. But it is definitely that.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:31 PM
Project Soulless is a go!

Viv probably doesn't remember me, but I thought i needed some good muju and threw my hat in the ring,
Old 06-28-2018, 07:17 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivacious_Vivian View Post
Gerald... thank you for allowing this. Thank you for listening to me go on and on and on. Your character and the type of person you are is truly beautiful. Your compassion and understanding never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for creating this board and giving both providers and members a safe place to go. You are an amazing person and I am truly grateful for you and all you have done and continue to do. Many post about Ďrare gemsí on this site all the time.... well Gerald- to me- you truly are a rare gem. I hope you know that and donít forget it!
I'm always here for you my dear.