Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Virgin Member

Default First timer just a couple questions

So I’m in London for a couple days and I’ve wanted to try out a MP. I’ve never been before so I 1) done know what to expect and also don’t know how payment etc works and I’ve looked. I’ve seen that adultea has some tipping suggestions etc I was hoping someone could pm me and give me the lowdown on adultea and what to do etc. I’m a complete noob!

Thanks! Also side topic, has anyone seen Chyna at ea?

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2018, 05:55 PM
Novice Hobbyist

Default Re: First timer just a couple questions

There are fees for the booking of a room, for however long the session will be, usually a half hour or an hour. I recommend an hour, it allows for more socialization with the masseuse, and you won't feel as rushed. Also, be clean and dress to impress. The room fee goes to the parlour. The tip is the masseuse's income, her fee for the service. The cost can vary, but the estimates laid out in the parlour's guidelines, that way you're not blindsided. The masseuse should go over it with you at the beginning, so you aren't caught unawares. She'll also go over the limitations of her services, and printouts of the law regulating parlours are posted inside each room.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:36 AM

I Have been to the parlours numerous times and it's always so hit and miss...I recommend you skip the parlour idea and see one of the ladies listed in the massage ads right on this site...I have seen Sadie a few times and she is amazing! I highly recommend going to see her...although I haven't seen Addison from this site I have heard and read so many positive things about her ...I met her in person at a m&g and she is beautiful with a wonderful personality ! Also with the ladies from this site you can communicate with them beforehand about what you're looking for and what they provide, cost, etc before you meet with them(something you can't do with the parlours)...
Good luck and have fun!
Old 08-24-2018, 12:44 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
I Have been to the parlours numerous times and it's always so hit and miss...I recommend you skip the parlour idea and see one of the ladies listed in the massage ads right on this site...I have seen Sadie a few times and she is amazing! I highly recommend going to see her...although I haven't seen Addison from this site I have heard and read so many positive things about her ...I met her in person at a m&g and she is beautiful with a wonderful personality ! Also with the ladies from this site you can communicate with them beforehand about what you're looking for and what they provide, cost, etc before you meet with them(something you can't do with the parlours)...
Good luck and have fun!
Viper, you posted just about exactly what I was going to write.
And...mentioned 2 of the ladies I'd recommend. I have enjoyed many visits with Addison, each one being wonderful. I have not had the opportunity to join Sadie for a visit, but all communications with her have been wonderful, respectful, and professional.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:34 PM
Still learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
So I’m in London for a couple days and I’ve wanted to try out a MP.
I tried a parlour or two in Toronto a couple of years ago and one in Guelph. From my perspective, an independent Provider is a much more satisfying experience, but that's just me. Other esteemed hobbyists on this board like the variety of a Parlour. I'm just not a big fan of the 'How do you like this one?' routine. SPs here will give you all the information you need about their services ahead of time.

As for this board, Addison gives a warm welcome, has a wonderful smile, is exceptionally beautiful (inside, and out!), is very attentive and gives a really fine massage. After seeing her regularly for the last year and a half, I can say that she has truly mastered the art of sensual massage, IMHO. Wonderful experience - great conversations and all the hotness I can handle

If you miss her this trip, don't give up - she is definitely worth the effort...

Warning: she is extremely addictive!
Old 08-25-2018, 04:03 PM
I like it Here

By far one of the best massages I’ve experienced has been at the Fox’s Den. I’m not sure about her review policy but, she does advertise and have to say the experience is excellent. Very professional and knows what she is doing. Great looking lady.

I just don’t feel comfortable going to a parlour. Just my opinion. I’m sure some of the other advertisers here are just as great.