Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 05-12-2023, 05:45 PM
I'm popular now

Default Jordan's reviews

So with Carmen no longer at EA and Stacey having reduced her shifts, o have been on the look out for a new regular: the good news, I found one, the better news, WOW

I was planning to head to platinum but ended up doing a stop at blue 1 after some errands. Walked in and Jordan, was the only one available , Mya was on an appointment in this case I was just pleased

Looks 8/10 - mature curvy ebony
Massage 9.5/10. - wow some one who has mucles, and willing to use them.
Conversation 7/10. She’s friendly and it shows, I’m hard of hearing so had to ask her to speak up but very friendly,
Finish. 9/10 very open minded PM for details if you're a known member. ( sorry had a few newbies I don’t trust message recently)
Old 09-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Virgin Member

Default Jordan's reviews

I'm a first time poster but long time lurker. So trust this or don't. I just feel like posting about it. So I arrive around noon this past Wednesday at Platinum. I'm looking for Jordan. Jordan happens to be training a new girl Chloe. I get asked if I want to have a free duo. I'm all out of sorts not thinking straight getting excited at the prospect so I accept. It was interesting. Jordan was great.
She was definitely the right person for conducting a training session. Chloe had some great potential. Hopefully I didn't help scare her away.
Old 12-29-2023, 09:10 PM
I like it Here

Default Jordan's reviews

Please note that a lot of other Adultea attendants could be on the awesome list. If they are omitted, I may have never had the pleasure of having an appointment with them. Or there could be ones I've omitted because I'd classify them as good, above average and average. This list is in order of their adultea names.

Jordan

Admin Note: see the full list in the AdultEA section