Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 06-19-2008, 12:52 AM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Annie's Reviews

We did meet and it was at the timmies on commisioners.She was there on time,and very good looking but very thin,like 100 lbs.Cute clean girl,about 5 ft 7 inches ,blondish hair .She tells me that her place is unavailable so we decide to go to a wooded trail south london,she follows me in her van.We go for a walk and she tells me what is on the menu and the costs.Very different type of girl like to show off her assets and tease.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm popular now

Thumbs up Re: Annie

Annie is very,very talkative.She is cute and extremely thin.I found the time with her quite pleasant.She is very,very,very conscious of your's and her personal hygiene.I found her don't list to be a little extreme;but that might increase as she gets to know you.I had booked an hour with her which included some dancing, striptease plus a massage.
Annie is new, a bit quirky,and a little skid-dish but I would still repeat.Over all I found what she offered and delivered on,to be an interesting and fast paced hour and a real bargain.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Annie

I spent some time with Annie and enjoyed her services.

Her initial appointment with you takes place at a remote location near her base, but after you meet her once, appointments are smooth and easy. Her room is clean and cozy.

She's very personable, has an athletic figure and is easy on the eyes. She REALLY aims to please and I personally like the style of service she provides.

She sets down certain do's and don'ts up front on the first visit, but once you get past that, she's a treat (and a bargain).

Let us know what you think after an appointment.

Copa
Old 01-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Rookie Member

I had a chance to see Annie a few months back.

She was a treat and a good time. We had a couple of hours and the time went fast. Not had a chance to see her again, and I imagine her approach would be the same should I see her again. And I am fine with that. The more comfortable she is, the better time to be had.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Rookie Member

Default Annie

I flew into town and decided that I deserved a treat. I emailed Annie for a massage session and arranged for an hour in my hotel.

When she called to confirm, I could tell by her very cute, high voice that she was going to be my type. She arrived a little late, but called to let me know.

We chatted for a few minutes, and she is a very easy to talk to relaxing person, and I was at ease with her from the moment she walked in the door.

She gives more of a full body rub than a massage, though when she found the knots in my shoulders and I gave her a little encouragement, she really ground the knot out with her knuckle. I think she was afraid she would break me, lol. She is a tiny woman, with very small and soft hands, and the rest of her is just as smooth, and her bum is very cute.

Annie has some quirks, which I personally found to be rather cute. She is very communicative and complimentary during the session.

p.s. she has very pretty white panties.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Rookie Member

I have seen Annie on a number of occations. Not your tipical expriencs but still fun. She is very easy to talk with and is always very open. I have never left disappointed.

Wintolon
Old 04-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Virgin Member

Smile Annie

I have seen Annie on a couple of occasions over the last month and enjoyed the time we have spent together each time.

Agreed, the first meeting is a little different (meeting in a public parking lot), but guys she legit and the meeting is 30 seconds. It gives you a chance to meet her and see if shes your type.

Is it not better to meet for 30 seconds then to arrive at the door and find out shes not what your looking for.

Im into fetishes (tight jeans) an she was able to satisfy this fetish, even going out and getting differnt jean wear for our next meeting.

Shes talkative, and very health aware...

Try her you will like her.

Till we meet again...Love RB.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:50 AM
Rookie Member

Default Annie

Annie is without a doubt unique here in London and perhaps the world. No, I have not seen her; that is why this is not in the review section. I just want to praise her intelligence and humour on this board and in the one little e mail exchange she and I have had.

Her menu or blog or whatever is very long and detailed and just kinda funny to encounter in the context of the service offered, but there is real info in it and it shows real thoughtfulness and a real humanity. It is a good read. Try it.

I would love to read 4 or 5 thousand words from all the women here describing attitude and specifics, but, alas, that would take the mystery and challenge away for some less gifted with the language than Annie. Sometimes reading is NOT what it is all about.

This is not a shill, because I have never seen her and never will (my taste runs to a very different physical type, unfortunately; see my avitar) but a salute to someone who brightens up my day every time I read her on this board.

Thanks Annie.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Rookie Member

Default Annie

I had a 30 min session with Annie earlier this week and had a very nice time. Previous reviews are accurate - she is very particular on procedures and very safe. I knew this going in (thanks to reviews and her big blurb) so I had no problem with it.

I found her cute and attentive and I left satisfied.

Rob
Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Playin' with Annie

Had my first visit with Annie and had a great time. I was very happy to finally see her in person. Thanks Annie