Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 02-15-2019, 11:18 AM
Virgin Member

Default Maggie

Is Maggie still working?
Old 02-15-2019, 12:00 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Maggie

Thankfully....apparently not.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:43 PM
Life of the Party

And she ain't posting.... life is good,,,,fuck.

FM
Old 02-18-2019, 01:03 PM
Licenced to Drill

You guys are being unkind. Maggie is a sweet, caring woman, maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I always enjoyed her company and opinions. I hope she is doing well.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:28 PM
London Sugar Owner

To be fair, Maggie was a handful on the boards which caused of big fight between us. I tried to explain to her the diplomacy of her status but when Maggie has something to say it's like trying to stop a runaway train.

However, during her last stretch of advertising, she was on her best behavior which she promised me she would do.
I let her back because I know Maggie on a personal level. In person, she does have a big heart and has the warmest personality I've ever met.
She even took me out to dinner once and I never had so much fun being out with someone like I did with Maggie.
I can't comment on her professional persona but putting her board etiquette aside, I have to admit I am quite fond of Maggie the person.
It's easy to judge someone for what they do, but you really shouldn't judge them until you truly know who they are.
Just my personal opinion of course.

As far as I know she has moved on to a new career. I haven't heard from her since she removed her advertising.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:04 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
To be fair, Maggie was a handful on the boards which caused of big fight between us. I tried to explain to her the diplomacy of her status but when Maggie has something to say it's like trying to stop a runaway train.

However, during her last stretch of advertising, she was on her best behavior which she promised me she would do.
I let her back because I know Maggie on a personal level. In person, she does have a big heart and has the warmest personality I've ever met.
She even took me out to dinner once and I never had so much fun being out with someone like I did with Maggie.
I can't comment on her professional persona but putting her board etiquette aside, I have to admit I am quite fond of Maggie the person.
It's easy to judge someone for what they do, but you really shouldn't judge them until you truly know who they are.
Just my personal opinion of course.

As far as I know she has moved on to a new career. I haven't heard from her since she removed her advertising.
I'm always happy to hear that someone that truly did not enjoy her work was able to move on to a new career. Good for her.

Unfortunately she viewed most of us as mysogenic, crass and disgusting, quite evident in her posts and her style of service. This is a coffee review board comprised mostly of men that enjoy talking dirty. I don't know if she ever got that. This is not a book review club or rotary.

I never judged her for her career choice, i judged her on her angry, confusing posts and terrible bedside manner.

All that said, I wish her the most success in her new life and pray that yogi's law does not come true.

Crip