Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-02-2024, 09:05 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Dream Girl Jesse

Just wondering if anyone has info to share on Jesse? I’ve done my share of DG TOFTT and would appreciate feedback. DM me if you prefer.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:40 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Dream Girl Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toady View Post
Just wondering if anyone has info to share on Jesse? I’ve done my share of DG TOFTT and would appreciate feedback. DM me if you prefer.
I too would love to hear about Jesse….. or rather maybe not as I have found the dream girl schedule to be very sparse and getting an appointment with her has been near impossible - my issues not theirs.

I timed a trip to London for biz on a day I saw she was working, but as per norm crip style pre planning dates is not my strong point. I always worry I’ll be stuck in a meeting that never ends only to miss my pre plan and be blacklisted. So I gambled and of course she was not available when I knew my work day was done.

Toady, I will toftt if I can ever find the day to see her, the pics alone are worth the risk, and DG ladies have not been disappointing to date. She is soooooo my type physically, damn.

Crip