Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 04-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Gone but not forgotten

Default Re: Sadie

A visit, or promise to visit should be the prerequisite to captivating any of her time....lol...if you don't see her before the M&G you will after.
Like the others have said.....Sadie is a true gem.
Old 04-19-2015, 10:43 PM
By the fire hydrant

Default Sadie's Reviews

I had not yet seen Sadie and I was in the area at a time when she was available so I thought it about time to meet her.

Sadie was very responsive for contact and arranging a time. We set up an appointment quite quickly so all went well for the booking. I selected the massage with cuddle option as I am a big fan of cuddling.

Upon my arrival, Sadie greeted me at the door with a smile and a hug. Her pictures are accurate and she is quite lovely . We quickly got business out of the way so we could concentrate on the relaxation. She then showed me to the shower so I could freshen up after a long day at work. The facilities were well stocked so I am sure anyone can find something they like. I finished up then went into the massage room where Sadie was waiting for me and again greeted me with a smile and a very nice hug.

The room was well set up with a proper massage table, a selection of oils, etc.... I got up on the table and Sadie went to work. The very first thing I noticed was that she does have formal training; her massage technique is up there with some of the best I have experienced from full RMTs. I was the recipient of a very relaxing and enjoyable time as she worked on me. Sadie found the knots and worked them out like a seasoned professional.

After finishing my back, shoulders and legs Sadie looked like she could use a massage as well, so I offered my services for what they are. I am not nearly as accomplished as she in the massage arts, but she appeared to appreciate my efforts as I worked out any kinks I could locate.

She then noticed I could still use a bit of attention so I got back up on the table and Sadie helped relieve any remaining stresses I had from my long day with masterful skill. We had our cuddle which was very nice and relaxing as well. Afterward I rinsed off then started to prepare for my departure while we were chatting. Unfortunately I got called back in to work during are ending chat so it was a bit of an awkward, hurried departure and I did not get a chance to tell her how much I enjoyed my time.

In summary, Sadie is not a clock-watcher. She is lovely and very talented at making people feel magnificent. I will most definitely be repeating .

Thank you Sadie. I truly enjoyed our time together and hope to see you again very soon!
Old 04-21-2015, 06:52 PM
No Drama

First meeting with Sadie...Impressive!

Everything went smooth. Professional in booking and interactions. Good/safe venue. Attractive and WONDERFUL experience...What more could a man want?!

Strongly endorse Sadie.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Still nervous not-so newb

Default Sadie's Reviews

Alright, I don't get to hobby very often. Hardly at all anymore. So when I had a chance to spend a night in London without any family distractions or obligations, you can bet I took full advantage of it. I text Sadie and asked her if she could work me over for a 1.5hr appointment. I honestly needed a real massage, and I figured having a naked girl do it was just a bonus.
Now, I'm not taking anything away from any of the ladies I've seen in the past. I've had a great time with all of them. But every now and then, you find someone you just click with. Someone who, when the door opens (and she does't run screaming from my ugly mug), makes you feel comfortable right away and you just know that your going to have a great time. Sadie went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule, even after my GPS led me on a wild goose chase 10-15 minutes in the wrong direction.
After feeling my back, she declared that it was a disaster, that my ass was crooked from sitting on my wallet, and that my shoulders were a mess. She was sarcastic, witty, gave me a hard time ........ and I loved every minute of it. The massage was as professional as any I've had. The care after the massage was even better. I can only hope she had at least half the fun I did. The conversation was offbeat, fun, and just sometimes went off into strange subjects that I giggled about all night afterwards.
She's a treasure. She's as smart as anyone I know. And, oh my god, she's beautiful. I can definitely see some monthly trips to see my new massage therapist (or maybe I can get my cardiologist to book my appointments closer together! lol)

Just1stub
Old 06-02-2015, 05:08 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Sadie's Reviews

Met Sadie at the meet and greet and had a nice chat with her. I immediately noticed how hot she was, before talking to her, and then as we chatted, her sense of humour and intelligence was apparent. Wanted to see her right away, but she tends to work when I am, and the weekends she was working always seemed to coincide with other obligations I had. So, I was content with waiting for my next vacation week later in June to try to set something up.

As luck would have it, I had some unplanned free time today and I sent her a text. A couple hours later, I was there. Had a great conversation over (and under) coffee. She was also good enough to provide a few sweets to nibble on.

In short, friendly, sexy as hell, great service. Great time and will be back.
Old 06-06-2015, 02:25 PM
I rule this board

I took a coffee to Sadie last week..She really liked it?I really liked her..I plan on doing it again..
Old 07-11-2016, 02:40 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Sadie's Reviews

Technically my last time was third time seeing Sadie, but first was just for a massage, which I previously did a review of. I had seen some post that one hour is not enough time to visit Sadie, and I completely agree!! MY last 2 visits lasted 2 hours, and even then I would have like to stay longer. I don't believe I have ever made an appointment for longer than an hour, and now I am trying to figure out how to save up for a much longer time than 2 hrs

I usually prefer making appointments late at night or weekends, which Sadie very seldomly works, so I have been very fortunate to be able to see her as many times as I have already. This last time, I saw she posted Friday about being available late.. so I quickly jumped on texting her to see how late.. fortunately we were able to make a time work :) Of course, I would like to post more details about our time together, but since I can not, I will state the obvious that I do believe our time was both mutually pleasurable, and I look forward to seeing Sadie again as soon as I am able to :)
Old 10-27-2016, 08:04 AM
Rookie Member

Default Sadie's Reviews

Had a great time with Sadie last week.beautiful woman, very kind,friendly and accommodating to someone new to the hobby and any awkwardness that comes with that, will be repeating.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Sinful Sadie

I agree I try to make my plans to london only based on what time Sadie can see me..

Is this an addiction??

Then I am addicted.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:56 PM
Rookie Member

Default Sadie's Reviews

Sadie is everything that her ad claims her to be! I spent a fantastic hour with this 100% natural vixen. Extremely intelligent (without putting on airs), she was delightful to converse with. I know that I fall in love too easily, but I am smitten! Conversation aside, she was quite delicious in every aspect.
I will be back!!! donnyg