Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-17-2015, 11:02 AM
Virgin Member

Default Viviene OMG!!!

I am a little slow when it comes to technology and I have not had a chance to make a review about Vivian but here I go. I was having a pretty horrible week and decided to treat myself I went on London sugar and I saw a new advertising post for a woman named Vivian who looked very attractive so I decided to give her a shot. When I arrived at her place the lovely Vivian was dressed in very sexy attire shall I say and she greeted me at the door with a gorgeous smile and a nice glass of pineapple vodka which I thought was it wonderful touch lol is she has an incredible energy about her and I honestly feel like she legitimately enjoyed her time with me. She has a lot of energy lol and she made me feel much better about myself and she was incredibly sensual the entire time. no offense to any of the other ladies because I love them all and I think that wonderful but I've had the most fun with Vivian by far! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone I am probably shooting myself in the foot by making this post because now she will no longer be as available as she once was lol I'm not going to give too much information away because I do believe that it's up to you to find that out but she is a delight to hang out with :)
Old 05-31-2016, 10:08 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Viviene OMG!!!

She is one of a kind an absolute treat!! good review, will have to see her again soon
Old 09-20-2016, 04:35 PM
No Contact Available

Lips Re: Viviene OMG!!!

Back in London for a limited time. Don't miss out, book your sexy session now!