Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Life of the Party

Default Samantha the Fox and her den:)))

I had been looking for a very unique experience and had looked at Samantha the Fox's profile on London Sugar and her personal website several times. Her attention to detail and all the information she shares about her place and how it is set up and the services she provides during a clients visit made me want to check it out for myself.

Samantha has taken great care to make her place a real retreat for a man and I could tell she takes great pride in it. She definitely takes charge and is eager to take you through her stages of relaxation. That is nice for those who might be a little shy.

First the massage. I could have stayed on the table all day. Her soothing strokes at first to warm me up and and then adding in the pressure to really relax those muscles was just what I like. And using many of her body parts to enrich the massage experience was divine!

Next was the strip tease. I was really looking forward to this part. To get that much attention up close and "personal" was out of this world. Samantha really likes to work the pole and tease you with it. I was so into it I was wanting to go Magic Mike on her and work her pole and show her some of my moves. LOL!

Then the body slide massage. OMG. I was a little hot and bothered by that point and probably went a little off course from what Samantha had planned but I am pretty sure the outcome was delicious. I know it was for me. I think her little foxxy ears put me over the edge.

If you are after a spa like experience and want to treat yourself, book an appointment with Samantha. I would suggest to just walk in the door and let her take it from there. I guarantee you will have a pleasurable experience.

Ps- she has a special room with some play toys and I have no idea what you would do with them, but I think she does:) and she likes to play dress up. I bet on a second visit she would be happy to show you something new!!!!
Old 03-03-2016, 03:31 PM
I know all - but I'm not telling

Default Re: Samantha the Fox and her den:)))

Excellent review Menno! Welcome (still fairly new) to the forum. The Fox's Den is definitely an experience that must be enjoyed.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Paid Companion

Thanks so much for the great review Menno11! I enjoyed our time together and you were so very nice! Anytime you want to unwind with me you know my number - I'm always on this site too. I hope you have a great weekend!

xxox
Old 04-02-2016, 08:20 AM
I like it Here

If you're looking for a great massage you will not be disappointed! It was quite the ending and we shared a pretty good chuckle when 'the ending' landed in my own beard *blush* ... Slightly embarrassed but obviously very satisfied.
I'll be booking longer my next visit
Old 05-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Rookie Member

Thanks menno11. Am a newbie and was looking at Samantha's den in the very near future. Your post supports what she advertises and is reassuring for a first venture through this site. Feel free to pm me if you care to share more info.
Old 05-11-2016, 06:57 AM
Life of the Party

Welcome Arbyuno. Samantha would be a great first choice to meet from London Sugar. You will be in for a great time with lots of variety. She will treat you like a king if you treat here like a queen! And she might even wear a Tierra:)
Old 05-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Rookie Member

Thanks for the feedback, menno11, definitely sounds promising for a memorable weekend...
Arbyuno
Old 05-11-2016, 04:16 PM
London Sugar VIP

Samantha would be an excellent choice. The Fox Den is an amazing place to spend some time, and she is a total sweetheart.