Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 02-20-2019, 10:26 PM
Virgin Member

Default Sweet Emm

Hi there. Just looking for other feedback. Several times I have scheduled a coffee date (confirmed with time and place). but literally got stood up without a courtesy text back. Disappointing to say the least Same happening to others?
Old 02-21-2019, 06:31 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Sweet Emm

I dont know whether are we talking about the same Sweet Emm. Sweet Emm that I know was one very well reviewed for many years on this board and She used to be really very sweet and nice. Once she had to change the time but she asked for rescheduling at my convenient time and apologized. I did not know she is still providing her services.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:03 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Sweet Emm

I saw her about a month ago. She had to move our booking ahead about 30-45 mins, but otherwise the service was great :)

I know she's been getting some flak on the other board, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.