Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-19-2019, 10:10 AM
Dragon Hauler

Default Brie - 9376 A true Gem

Its been 2 years since last my last review of this young woman (See below) and she has improved like a fine wine. Euphoria continues for days after each encounter. Her live in duo partner affords multiple distractions and opportunities. Upscale residence and easy to contact. She continues as one of London's finest.

5/29/17 - Tall, striking, and gorgeous. Enterprising millennial (24) who is attentive, skilled and demonstrates impeccable hygiene. Few restrictions Caucasian, and all safe. Pictures posted do not do her justice.
Long delicate fingers and the skills to hit just the right spots. All natural with 2 piercings and discreet art. Not a clock watcher and very eager to please. You will not regret spending some quality time with Brie and will repeat often as I have done.
Treat her well and expect to be making plans for return visits during the first one. Looking for real companionship and an immediate addiction, Brie is for you. 10 / 10
Old 04-20-2019, 09:15 AM
No Contact Available

Lips Re: Brie - 9376 A true Gem

Thank you so much for the lovely update. Our coffee dates over the past two years have been nothing short of wonderful and I look forward to our future adventures

Here is a link to my ad
https://www.londonsugar.com/companions/brie/