Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-19-2015, 04:37 PM
Rookie Member

Default Vivien

Any information on our Vivien?
Old 08-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Vivien

nothing on Vivien Claire?
Old 08-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Cookie Member

I tried but timing was off.

How about you go for it and tell us?

Berny
Tofted twice in a month...
Old 08-22-2015, 10:11 AM
No Contact Available

If you would like to book an appointment :) I have just updated the schedule to show my availability for the next couple weeks. (So there are more afternoons available now!)

http://www.londonsugar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27018
Old 08-22-2015, 01:21 PM
Rookie Member

I will as soon as get a chance. LS might have someone who already tried her but not just reviewing yet.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:18 PM
No Contact Available

I'm back from Burning Man! Afternoon appointments available this week, come on by!
Old 09-14-2015, 02:00 PM
London Sugar VIP

Some time ago I took the plunge with this sweetie.... Her place is nice and has lots of amenities to suit your desires. She is a sweetheart that deserves only the best. You will not be disappointed and I can't wait for another visit sometime
Old 09-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Rookie Member

I spent time with beautiful Vivien a couple weeks ago, right before she left for Burning Man festival. She was even better than I'd imagined from the pictures/description on her ad and her location is top notch. Contacting her was very easy. I booked her for half an hour and I tell you guys it was great, not rushed at all, but I still would have loved longer. (She also offers an hour session but I wasn't prepared this time, since it was my first time. I just wanted to get flavor of it and now I am hooked.) She knew I was nervous but she made me feel comfortable and had even prepared me a drink, which I thought was very kind of her. The whole time I was on cloud 9, sexy strip teasing and a really nice full body massage. Thanks Vivien for a great time!
Old 10-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Rookie Member

I had the pleasure of visiting Viviene today for a morning appointment. She was able to accommodate on short notice and am I ever glad she did . She is a wonderful beautiful person who is very skilled at what she does. She is not a clock watcher and we even went a little longer than planned. I would put her in the same category as the top reviewed ladies on this site . If you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favour and book an appointment , you won't regret it .
Old 10-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Virgin Member

I'll begin by noting that this is my first post, and first review, of my first of this type of experience, in the interest of full disclosure.

I spent an hour with Vivien late last week, after some email correspondence regarding booking time. Due to my week being extremely busy, I had some difficulty nailing down a firm time for my visit, and I must say, she couldn't have been more patient and accommodating with my schedule. I decided to see Vivien for a few reasons, including what is offered in her ad, but mainly because of her pictures, and I must say, after finally seeing her in person I was not disappointed. She truly is a beautiful woman, and I would go as far as saying that the pictures don't really do her justice. Of course she has obvious assets that are evident in her pictures, but it's the small things you only notice in person that make her exceptionally sexy.

Our time together was not at all rushed, and the drink she prepared me was a very nice touch, and definitely helped relieve some of my nerves, as well as the stress from the work day. I personally don't feel comfortable going into too much detail, but one word I keep thinking of to describe my experience with her is sensual. Beforehand, I had my doubts as to how fulfilling this type of experience could be, as I find being desired is a huge part of being intimate with someone, and in this type of situation that might not be fulfilled. However, Vivien was super friendly, and made me feel like our time together was mutually beneficial. Even to our good-byes, she was very friendly, held eye contact during conversations, and seemed to be genuinely interested. What this created for me was an all around wonderful experience that has been at the fore of my memory since.

I realize I am just getting my toes wet in this hobby, but I can confidently say that if Vivien can make all guys feel the way I feel about this experience, that she is very talented and definitely worth your time.

Sorry if the review is too wordy, and let me know if you have any questions!