Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > Code Red

Code Red Alerts to missing women and predators

Old 11-14-2017, 07:42 AM
No Contact Available

Default Re: Missing girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBear View Post
I know many people may not understand this, but this guy was charged based on allegations, and not convicted. There is a big difference!
Unfortynately, due to today?s media, I have known to many people who have had allegations brought against them, the media prints stories about it, and the public feel they have a right to form judgement based only on what they read online. Then, when charges get dropped, or the person is found not guilty, the media does not print that. Therefor, that person?s name, associated with the charges, will be out there, on the internet, forever. This can have very damaging affects on that persons social and proffessional life.
I will put this scenerio out there.
Imagine there is a guy who is unhappy with the companionship from an advertiser on here, so he makes up a story about going out on a date, and then as the evening progressed, he was tied up, against his will, and then assaulted and robbed, and he then goes to the police, who end up charging this woman.
The media does a story, including a picture of the accused, again, based only on allegations. How do you think that would affect that person?s life?
Don?t get me wrong, I am in no way defending the guy in this case, but what I am trying to defend, is the right that every Canadian has, which is to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Another thing to consider, is the accused has the right to a fair trial. With the constant, mostly biased stories in the media, it is becoming more difficult to find jurirs who have not read ir heard anything about the case, causing impartiality issues.
The media, in my opinion, has gone to far in violating this right. And people may say that media have been printing these stories forever, but the big difference today, is the internet. In newsprint, the name may be out there for a day, but as I said, with the internet, it is out there forever.
I believe, and really hope, that one day soon, a lawyer, with deep pockets, will take on the media for defamation of character.
Sorry for the long post, but I just am getting frustrated with the judgements from the court of public opinion.

I totally get what you are saying. And that is why private advertiser forums are a great tool with screening potential clients. It breaks my heart that this young lady had to die. The fear she must of felt. It?s always an outrage when we learn that someone out there is capable of doing such a heinous crime. All we can do is wait to see if Josie is given the Justice she so righteously deserves.
This horrible crime is just another reason that prostitution needs to be leagalized and regulated. Not buried under ground deeper.
Dylan oxo
Old 11-14-2017, 09:13 AM
London Sugar Owner

Makes you wonder what it takes to open the eyes of government.
Like in the U.S., how many people need to be shot before they look at gun control.
How many women need to die here before the laws are changed to protect them and not treat them like trash.
I composed a couple letters I wanted to send out but haven't sent them yet.
This isn't as complicated as government makes it. They just don't want to piss off their wives.
I know how to do it. Give the job to me.
I'd create a system that completely supports the women in the industry, while making it almost impossible for under age girls to work. I'd have a system any provider could use to get out of the business if they want and use it when they need real help.
Fuck the "Nordic model", lets create the Canadian model and have other countries follow OUR lead.
The real problem is, the people making the laws only know what they read and see on TV. It's not the people who live within the industry and understand it.
Megan Walker doesn't understand it. She wants to throw the baby out with the bathwater while cutting the penis off every man for simply wanting sex.
You can make all the laws you want and arrest all the people you want, but you can't stop it.
As with alcohol, tobacco and now with weed, governments finally get that when you can't deny the people what they want, you legalize it, control it and try to protect those who need to be protected from it. The Adult Entertainment Industry falls into that category as well.
Unfortunately, the Industry lacks a loud voice. If every cop, lawyer, judge, teacher and politician could stand up and say "I paid a hooker for sex" then people would realize how big this industry really is. Unfortunately those same people would lose their families and their jobs so it will never happen.

Sorry for the rant.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Lane View Post
This horrible crime is just another reason that prostitution needs to be leagalized and regulated. Not buried under ground deeper.
Dylan oxo
Absolutely correct ! No doubt about that !
I hope Megan Walker reads your post !!!
Old 11-14-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Makes you wonder what it takes to open the eyes of government.
Like in the U.S., how many people need to be shot before they look at gun control.
How many women need to die here before the laws are changed to protect them and not treat them like trash.
I composed a couple letters I wanted to send out but haven't sent them yet.
This isn't as complicated as government makes it. They just don't want to piss off their wives.
I know how to do it. Give the job to me.
I'd create a system that completely supports the women in the industry, while making it almost impossible for under age girls to work. I'd have a system any provider could use to get out of the business if they want and use it when they need real help.
Fuck the "Nordic model", lets create the Canadian model and have other countries follow OUR lead.
The real problem is, the people making the laws only know what they read and see on TV. It's not the people who live within the industry and understand it.
Megan Walker doesn't understand it. She wants to throw the baby out with the bathwater while cutting the penis off every man for simply wanting sex.
You can make all the laws you want and arrest all the people you want, but you can't stop it.
As with alcohol, tobacco and now with weed, governments finally get that when you can't deny the people what they want, you legalize it, control it and try to protect those who need to be protected from it. The Adult Entertainment Industry falls into that category as well.
Unfortunately, the Industry lacks a loud voice. If every cop, lawyer, judge, teacher and politician could stand up and say "I paid a hooker for sex" then people would realize how big this industry really is. Unfortunately those same people would lose their families and their jobs so it will never happen.

Sorry for the rant.
Excellent rant ! I believe you do know how to do it and would do an excellent job at it ! So now how do we help get you in the position of being able to do that !?