Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Local Public Services > Accommodations

Accommodations Hotels and Motels

Old 11-07-2017, 11:28 AM
I like it Here

Default Cheap room?

I am setting up a little playtime for myself on Sunday afternoon and I am wanting some recommendations for a no-tell, cheap room for a couple hours on Sunday afternoon? Are there any hotel/motel in London that have short stay/hourly rates?
It has been a long time since I have gotten a room. If I am geting the room with no reservation and paying cash, what ID is needed? Credit card needed?
Thx
Old 11-07-2017, 01:17 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Cheap room?

Most chains have day rates. Just have to call and make in inquiry. Believe it or not, there are a lot of travelling business people that need a place to work on a presentation or business review/analysis etc.

The cash payment might be a tip to something other than a sales rep professional.

Typically the cost is still fairly high considering they have to clean the room, towels, make the bed etc.

Comfort Inn won't even bat an eye. Same with the Holiday Inn.

But, a quick call and inquire about day rates because you are in town for a few hours and need a room.

Will definitely need ID such as a DL to match name with the reservation. Most request a credit card to process a pre-authorization. No charge will appear but, there is an electronic record of the pre-auth for an amount and where it was done.

Personally, I can't do the cheap hotel, cash only. I'm a bit of a princess I suppose.

It's been far too long to quote a rate but, generally it's half to 60% of the over night rate.

Some stipulate the room has to be vacated by 4pm.