Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > General Discussions > Open Topics

Open Topics Discuss anything that is not about specific providers

Old 08-14-2018, 08:43 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: London police going crazy

I don't know, but I suspect that the odds of finding a trafficked working girl in this industry go up if you respond to ads of 18 or 19 year olds, and especially at night. I therefore suspect that if the police were running a sting, that's how they would advertise. Of course they are after clients, and not just publicizing warnings ahead of time to reduce demand. They want to punish guys doing this because that ultimately does reduce demand. They don't just park a cruiser on the side of the road or post a billboard saying "speed trap ahead" trying to reduce speeding either.

I've also talked to ladies who have had the police set up appts with them just to come talk to them and make sure everything is good with them.
Old 08-19-2018, 07:06 PM
Rookie Member

Sgt. Hay, who let the cop go who was caught in a prostitution sting has been found guilty of discreditable conduct and has lost 120 days pay.
https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/...ex-trade-sting
Old 08-20-2018, 05:24 AM
London Sugar VIP

120 hours, not days.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:39 PM
I rule this board

What happened here? anyone know? They got a Waterloo officer on a sting he was forced to retire then he died after being struck by a truck on 401? Was it suicide?

https://windsorstar.com/news/local-n...1-a3dbe4d6f10d
Old 08-20-2018, 08:12 PM
Rookie Member

Likely suicide. I wonder if anti sex work activists feel even a small amount of regret for demonising all clients of sex workers to the extent that a man is driven to suicide rather than face the shame of being caught in a sting. Probably not.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:23 AM
Rookie Member

in light of all these ..is it risky to even take full service at AE ? ..Has LE raided AE ever ?

Such a crazy law. what's their problem when two consenting adults are helping each other out without harming anyone else?

In this crazy economy for many providers this is a 2nd job to survive and for many service takers this is the only way to fulfill their primary..basic need. Why law should interfere and make the life harder for both

Last edited by david12; 10-11-2018 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:56 AM
A.K.A. Inspector fuzz

Because they obviously are aware of all of our wrong doings and transgressions!

And if we are not willing to stand up and fly straight all on our own? What choice do they have but to enforce their own obviously superior morals onto all of us deviant men ? We obviously lack the ability and moral compass to do this on our own?
Thus forcing them to hold us to their own high standards .

In case you missed it ?

Yes sarcasm

Last edited by Privates Investigator; 10-11-2018 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Auto correct sucks balls
Old 10-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Rookie Member

Also they are protecting the women, who are unable to decide for themselves if they want to work in this industry.

Also sarcasm
Old 10-12-2018, 12:40 PM
Loving my mid-life crisis

I'm very sure I'm not breaking new ground here by saying this, but law enforcement obviously should play a role in sex work. It just seems, to me at least, that the laws (and some of those enforcing those laws) spend their time chasing the wrong people.

I'm absolutely for them spending time looking for human traffickers, or pimps who are forcing women to do anything against their will. Every dollar and hour of police time spent on that is worthwhile. Hell, increase the dollars spent there as far as I'm concerned.

The issue, to me at least, should be all about choice. If the person selling a service states, without pressure, that they are choosing to sell said service of their own free will, then it should become their own business - in every sense of that word.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:03 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesfolly View Post
I'm very sure I'm not breaking new ground here by saying this, but law enforcement obviously should play a role in sex work. It just seems, to me at least, that the laws (and some of those enforcing those laws) spend their time chasing the wrong people.

I'm absolutely for them spending time looking for human traffickers, or pimps who are forcing women to do anything against their will. Every dollar and hour of police time spent on that is worthwhile. Hell, increase the dollars spent there as far as I'm concerned.

The issue, to me at least, should be all about choice. If the person selling a service states, without pressure, that they are choosing to sell said service of their own free will, then it should become their own business - in every sense of that word.

That is not the problem currently...the women don't have to worry about selling or advertising their business! The problem is the guys aren't allowed to buy it or pay for it ... ie it's a one way street ...