Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-23-2015, 08:04 AM
Rookie Member

Default An hour with Vivien

Earlier this week Vivien was able to spend an hour of her time with me. She showed up at the door in very sexy lingerie and fixed us drinks while I showered having been on the road for some time. We had a drink and chatted a little before beginning the massage by the fireplace. The atmosphere was very relaxed and she is a very attractive woman. She is a skilled masseuse and knows how to take care of a man. I will remember the finish of the massage for some time as she took control and there was nothing I could do to prolong the experience any longer. Nice hot towel cleanup followed by some more chatting and laughing in the tub afterwards. A very relaxing and satisfying time with an amazing woman. She knows how to take care of a man and I recommend you find time to experience time with her.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:42 PM
Rookie Member

Smile Re: An hour with Vivien

This is my first post, but I had such an amazing time today I just had to write about my experience.
I had the privilege of seeing the amazing Vivien at lunch today and I can only say WOW!!!!!! I was greeted at the door by the lovely Miss Vivien wearing some very sexy lingerie, looking very much like a 50's pinup model as she says in her ad. After I put my eyes back in my head, she gave me a very warm hug like she was greeting a long lost friend. It took a little bending and stretching to get my 6" frame to connect with her petite 5'1", but it was worth it.
After showing me around, Vivien left to fix us cocktails while I got settled. The room is very tastefully decorated and sets the mood perfectly. We chatted for a bit when she came back in and you quickly find that she is intelligent, funny, and puts you at ease immediately, which is good because I was very nervous.
As she proceeded to work out all of the kinks, time just flew by. She is very talented and there was no lapse in the conversation or the relaxation. After we finished up, it was time for a soak in the jetted tub and more conversation.
There is no scale to accurately describe the experience that Vivien provides. She is amazing and is a real sweetheart. She tries to make sure you have the best experience possible.With all that this lovely lady has to offer, I would strongly recommend anyone who sees her go for the full hour. If you don't you are missing out on the full potential.
I know this is wordy, but Vivien deserves it.

PS. Vivien, I owe you a massage. Apparently, I was too relaxed and forgot all about it.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:27 PM
No Contact Available

Lips Re: An hour with Vivien

Thanks for the nice reviews guys. I'm back in London! If you would like to book a session email me :)