Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-02-2023, 11:56 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Intel on 93 Wharncliffe Rd N?

Just got back from a 45 min session, here's what happened:

Texting was easy, was informed a new lady had arrived. Cool, off I went.

So, pardon the likely racist term, but the Mama San met me at the door. Wanted to know how long. After waffling, I opted for the 45.

New girl came in. Nice body, decent face. 40, tops. English was decent, but not fluent, so there was a bit of some, 'pardon me' but we got down to business.

Let me tell you, the massage was awesome. Either she is loosely trained, or she's just good, either way, she did some serious work in my shoulders, lower back, it was great. Now for the flip.

She had done the classic, get closer and closer to the junk thing to see where I was at,and I responded in the way I assume you're supposed to.

The donation convo is awkward, and while I realise they do it at that point because little brain has taken over, it would be nice to have that sort of thing out of the way. Really breaks the vibe, etc. The best I figured was that it basically starts at $100. I had brought a limited amount of cash, and only had 90, but she seemed okay with that. Shirt and bra came off, had access to those, (they were very nice...) But pants stayed on. Anyway, the whole thing ran me $150 for 45 mins, and normally I'd be a little upset for so much for so little, but the massage WAS good. The value was there, so I can live with it, but as with all these things, your mileage may vary.

Would go back for the massage alone. Decent rate for a decent massage, to be honest. That I got to grab a boob, etc was icing.