Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 02-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Go Knights Go

Default Re: Sweet Shay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
Maybe she doesn't give a fuck! Hahaha!
True to that.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:13 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Maybe she doesn't give a fuck! Hahaha!
Apparently Shay gives enough of a fuck to post and introduce herself to new clients and dig up some more fucks and apologize for not being around and some how find more fucks to mention new pics that never materialized. I would also consider shouting "I AM AVAILABLE ALL WEEK" to horny board members as giving a fuckish behaviour.

Maybe she just flaky or second guessing her decision to jump back in the sugar bowl

Feb 25
I see the ad is gone, I guess Shay doesn't give a fuck after all.

Last edited by Puff n' Stuff; 02-25-2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:10 PM
I like it Here

Probably didn't like the Welcome commitee
Old 02-28-2015, 07:05 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhoe View Post
Probably didn't like the Welcome commitee

Ya, WTF's with people wanting to pay for services offered and not be led on and jerked around. Come on guys get with it and put up with anything.

"amazing lips", "just go" etc…not a bad welcoming committee
Old 02-28-2015, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
Ya, WTF's with people wanting to pay for services offered and not be led on and jerked around. Come on guys get with it and put up with anything.

"amazing lips", "just go" etc?not a bad welcoming committee
I think the days of getting by on good looks alone are pass?...too many great choices by ladies who have the looks but also provide excellent and reliable service!!!
Old 02-28-2015, 08:44 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
I think the days of getting by on good looks alone are pass?...too many great choices by ladies who have the looks but also provide excellent and reliable service!!!
You know it. After seeing Anika again yesterday I'm pretty sure I levitated in the elevator and floated back to my car.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:23 PM
This user has been Banned!

Ever stop to consider how many texts, phone calls and e-mails these women just might get in a day? And if they are with a client or doing other things in their life, like showering, getting ready, travelling or eating that they can't be answering any of the above lines of communication.

I once spent an afternoon with a mature lady and her phone rang once, but she also was in her 50's, but a young pretty woman may be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of contacts she gets. She may limit herself per day or per week.

Or maybe your contact came off as rude and thats why you did not recieve a reply. Just some food for thought in regards to this thread,
Old 02-28-2015, 11:49 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleaner View Post
Ever stop to consider how many texts, phone calls and e-mails these women just might get in a day? And if they are with a client or doing other things in their life, like showering, getting ready, travelling or eating that they can't be answering any of the above lines of communication.

I once spent an afternoon with a mature lady and her phone rang once, but she also was in her 50's, but a young pretty woman may be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of contacts she gets. She may limit herself per day or per week.

Or maybe your contact came off as rude and thats why you did not recieve a reply. Just some food for thought in regards to this thread,
All valid points. It doesn't address the two times the one gentleman booked and was stood up and the numerous other times that seem to be coming to light. I received a PM from a trusted source when I was about to contact Shay who's name I will not mention. He did see her since her return and throughout the visit she stopped to check every message that came in on her phone. Doesn't exactly make for an intimate experience. I was fully ready to put out the welcome mat for this beautiful woman but I think she may have got cold feet. I'm sure she's a great person but facts are facts. I do wish her well.

Last edited by Blues; 03-01-2015 at 12:38 AM. Reason: I before E except after C
Old 03-01-2015, 12:24 AM
London Sugar VIP

Interesting then if she is checking messages during a session that it takes her a day or more to reply, if at all.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleaner View Post

I have stopped to consider all the texts, phone calls and emails, I've also considered the constant indecision that could manifest itself in this line of work, I've considered accidents and mishaps that may have occurred, acts of nature and just plain bad luck. i've considered altered states of consciousness and the possibility of slipping into parallel universes and being lost and abduction. yes, alien abduction, another possibility I've considered.
Waiting, considering, waiting for the final confirmation. waiting.
I can barely even remember what she looked like, just, that she was sweet.