Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 10-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Let's have some fun

Default Luxe's Reviews

I see that Luxie is now an advertiser here as well. Great job, LS. Great addition.
This review I wrote a week ago. And since Luxie is in town until tomorrow, let's give this piece of advice: Go and see her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Review:
Gentlemen, gentlemen,
I thought I was a butt man.... Well, maybe I am, but I am also a breast man.
I have met D-cups, I have met DD-cups, all very fine. I thought that was the biggest I could handle....
Boy, was I wrong. I found a lady that carries G-cups with grace. She was all lady during our meet a few weeks ago. I acted like an animal, while I am normally always a gentleman.
I was at her hotel on the agreed time, while she texted me that she needed a little more time. The half hour wait was ok. I could look at her website pics some more. We texted during that half hour constantly, because I could not wait to see her.
Then she opened the door. There she was. A busty dark haired lady with lingerie on. I could not keep my eyes off of those lovely G-cups.
And as I said, I am always a gentleman. But the moment I saw her, I wanted to grab her, devour her, she had to be mine . I asked her later (in an email) if I introduced myself properly to her. She answered that I did...
This lady is a 'must see' in my book. She has a great curvyous body, is young (20) and has a lot of experience in the entertainment industry (best of both worlds; young and experience). She is all safe, which is ok by me.
She has a very open and nice personality.
Loved to be with her, loved to talk to her.
Will I see her again: Yes, I will. Maybe even this week, since she is coming to town again.
Thanks, Luxie , for spending time with me.