View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Virgin Member

Unhappy Re: Domination in London

Quote:
Originally Posted by devolaster View Post
Still having a hard time finding a Dome in London or surrounding area. First I PMed Joey but she never answers my emails.

I then tried Liz. She seems to be a fantastic Mistress. She answered all my emails with patience and was very polite. When I sent an email saying ok ,let's schedule a session, I never heard back from her. Did a few follow ups with no answer.

Why is it so hard to get beat-up in this town??
As a FFF (frequent flyer fan) of Liz, I can assure you that you are absolutely correct that she is a "fantastic Mistress". You will likely find no better here in London.

And yes, she is extremely professional...great communication back and forth.
Liz is discrete, informative, very clear on meeting arrangements and all necessary details.

Perhaps you should have wondered why she didn't reply as expected. As explained, she was having computer issues.....nothing new or exciting. Liz does an excellent job of posting current info re: her schedule and other info. A quick check of her postings would have given you all the answers you needed.

If you want to "get beat up in this town", apologize to Liz for even suggesting she didn't want to reply and maybe you'll be lucky enough to experience something that is beyond your wildest dreams. Trust me...you'll regret ever including Liz with your other booking issues.

OR

Hang out on Dundas East after 1 am and odds are you'll get your wish.