View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Domination in London

I don't know why you guys keep bringing Liz up. I mentioned that she was professional, I mentioned that she was very polite with her emails and I appreciated that very much. Just because I couldn't get an appointment reply from her doesn't mean that I am bad-mouthing her or saying anything negative about her. I don't understand what I have to apologize about?? I understand, she had computer problems. So we all have computer problems once in a while, what can I do? I didn't say anything bad about her, all I said was that I didn't understand why I couldn't get a reply. And now I know why. So can we drop the Liz subject?

And on the subject of rates, yes Bianca I do have a problem with the rates of some ladies here when it comes to domination. As any 'professional' Dome can tell you, the fetish attire and equipment costs a fortune! Plus you need the experience to do that kind of stuff. I don't see why a girl with no substantial experience, fetish clothing, or equipment should charge the same rate as someone as experienced as other long-time domes? That's all I'm saying... if you find that's rude, I'm sorry but once you get experience in this you'll understand.