Thread: Sasha's Reviews
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 07:44 AM
I like it Here

Default Sasha's Reviews

Not that anything I can possibly say about Sasha will be ‘news’ to anyone as she is so well reviewed but I can’t get the last two visits with this beauty off my mind so I thought I’d post.

Anyway, I’ve met Sasha a number of times over the past couple years for massage visits. Obviously I found them fantastic considering the number of repeats.
However, the last two in particular I have opted for a stronger cup of coffee and gawd damn!
Both visits were different from each other but both were fantastic. The first was a treat for my birthday were she more than willing to offer a second ‘cup’ I left completely ‘wired’ (re:drained)
The second was some therapy following a 60km bicycle ride and the amount of care/time she spent preparing the beans was off the charts (I had to use my safe word to keep from spilling the beans more than once 😳) by the time the coffee was served I almost passed out by how strong it was!
I can’t wait until the next time I can cross paths with this amazing lady, she continues to raise the bar every visit.
Thanks Sasha