Thread: Rebbeca
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 12:31 PM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Rebbeca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
Goodness, She is new young and nervous and doing just to get money to pay bills. God bless her. She is like on event horizon about to get sucked into the blackhole of self-destructive lifestyle. I have closely seen and experienced sp's lifestyle and how hollow feeling they have when they are not doing this work for fun but are forced to do to make ends meet. Such circumstances- forced choice of lifestyle has high chance that it may lead to spiral down cycle of depression ..substance abuse ..more metal illness ..loosing other work skills ..and things goes worse and worse.
I have witnessed closely this happening.
I believe most members here are gentleman / ladies with good helping soul. If we can make a group to chip in some money from hobby fund we might have set aside to offer help to this kind of young person not to get into something that they don't want too.
Wow, where did that come from?
I respect, and admire your compassion, but you are making a judgement based on nothing I read here. You don't know her or her situation so can't assume her reasons for working.
You are sounding like Megan Walker.
If I made the same life assessment of you based on what you've posted on the board, you'd tell me I'm way off base or simply insane.
Send her money if you want, but she will just spend it and keep working, unless you want to give her $50,000 to change her life. Hell, that would change anybody's life.
All the ladies here know I am here for them and support them so if you want to toss some money my way......
I also respect the management of AdultEA, so if there are any issue here I am sure she wouldn't be working there very long.