View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 08:29 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Default Re: Clair Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
it was and I appreciate that was well

as the OP asked...has anyone seen her... so shared mine

as many others have said clearly what we do involves very intimate interaction between two (at least!) people...sometimes that spark isnt there, sometimes it is....could have been more about me and where I was at that moment....

I have had good experiences with thoses others have not

Didnt click with Clair but she is a good person and there was no red flags or serious issues....not like some of the truly bad experiences we have all had...

so if u like what u see...go for it....but sharing our experiences is what this place is about....

and I guess my apologies to Clair in that my original response could have been longer and better written
I dunno Stubby, I think your original response was pertinent, to the point and more honest than the response you had after you were made to feel guilty for not having a good time. Bottom line this is a business transaction though in many cases there seems to be an effort to cloud that fact.
If the second post is on the money maybe it's about time that you and Clair get some counselling, share some feelings, get to the root of the issue and work this out. I believe Gerald offers these kinds of services in his LS Wellness Centre