View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 08:31 PM
Gentleman seeking FLR

Thumbs up Re: Vivien Claire review!

Bender, I could not agree more with your review. Mistress Vivien Claire was a kinky breath of fresh air! Her new dungeon is amazing, or certainly will be when it is complete. Already several "play stations" are up and running, and ready for you. It's a great space, and I look forward to seeing it develop.

Any photos that you see of Mistress Vivien Claire do not do her justice. She is more attractive in person, as pictures cannot capture her beautiful (and a little wicked) smile, her strut, and those sparkling eyes.

I was on time, and Mistress Vivien Claire was certainly ready for me. She had asked me in advance by email about my likes and dislikes, and She certainly ran with them. Being a seasoned submissive, I encouraged her to also do what she liked too, and to take some liberties. This led to some very hot surprises, and an incredible two hours that flew by.

My evening spent with Her was a wild roller coaster ride of teasing, torment, wild sensations, a few hot suprises, and a bit of delicious pain.

Thank You Mistress!