Thread: Blue Chain
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 08:35 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: Blue Chain

Certainly aware of the options here and have tried to book a few times with Sadie but can't get schedules to match up on my visits to London. Maybe in future she could become a favorite as I am just as attracted to her and she is a class act.

Although the two Blue chain attendants I mention have not always acted with the clients best interest at heart, I hope they can learn from the feedback and understand the client does feel taken advantage of in these situations. And I hope that management will make it harder for them to make changes in the room without offering an immediate option to reschedule or for full refund even if the client has already undressed and showered.

And for an attendant to say she is not doing any hours today when it is a posted standard option, should not be allowed as the client may be willing to wait. This is usually done if manager is not present at the location so not sure who to complain to if no manager is present. Would be best if management lets them know it is not acceptable to refuse the hours or switch to half hours once in the room.

Last edited by heatseeker; 12-26-2019 at 08:44 AM.