Thread: Blue Chain
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 11:08 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: Blue Chain

I don't want to use the term cheated for time as the half hour sessions are good half hours, often very good but then comes the offer to come back and tip again, that would double the cost and expense. Even when an extension (another half hour if I haven't had time to finish my coffee yet) is asked for the ladies are asking to be tipped 100 to 150 minimum at conclusion of the first half hour before extending with another 200 at the end after I have unloaded my cream into their honeypot. $$$

I hope the manager will try to nip this behavior and insist that the attendants honor the hour requests. These attendants have the option to work elsewhere if they only want to do half hour sessions, but are working to their own set of rules and not honoring the standard establishment options.

A client knows when he is being lied to, manipulated, played for a fool. And if told he can see one of the other ladies if he wants an hour it is frustrating when he is only there to see her. Especially after it happens again and again. It is not as easy as seeing someone else, because I do like these particular attendants very much, but want to be treated as a valued client and not taken advantage of and lied to like I just fell off the turnip truck.

Last edited by heatseeker; 12-26-2019 at 11:18 AM.