Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Entertainment > Movies, Music, TV and Books > TV Shows

TV Shows Discussions of what's on

Old 06-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Project Soulless is a go!

Default The Expanse

I discovered The Expanse during the pandemic. It's the best Science Fiction currently on tv. It's being streamed by Amazon. I watched all 4 seasons in a month and am waiting on Season 5.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:07 PM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: The Expanse

I love Sci-Fi but that is one show I can not get into. I've tried 3 times.
It is a very popular series.

I get my fix from Killjoys. lol
Old 06-04-2020, 12:06 AM
Full spa/massage provider

The expanse got REALLY good and I marathoned the last two seasons within 2 days of their release!

Killjoys was so fantastic! Dark matter started stronger than killjoys, then the same week it was so weird, killjoys became absolutely incredible and Dark Matter went kind of meh.
Still, I was very sad about both of those shows being cancelled. They both reminded me of firefly but in different ways.

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 06-04-2020, 07:10 AM
London Sugar Owner

I loved season one of Dark Matter but then it went down hill from there. I watched season two but avoided season three.

The best parts of Killjoys are Dutch and Johnny.
Dutch is played by a smoking hot actress and she kicks ass. Johnny is a smart ass tech genius and the actor plays the part perfectly. Their chemistry together is second to none. The fact they aren't in a relationship adds a lot of depth to the story.

Firefly needs to be picked up and rebooted. It was a great show that Fox destroyed in their infinite wisdom. Put this on a streaming service and it would explode.

HATE the new (Anti) Star Trek crap put out by CBS. I never made it past episode 4 of STD or Picard.
LOVE The Orville and can't wait for season 3. Season one was "campy" but fun to watch. Season two turned the "wow factor" way up. Now moved to Hulu with a bigger budget and longer episodes, everyone is expecting this thing to blow us away. It's what current Star Trek should have been.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:27 PM
Full spa/massage provider

I loved Star Trek Discovery. It took a minute to find its stride but when it did it was perfect.

The Orville was kind of meh to me. I only watched a few episodes though. Right after I started watching it a new season of discovery came out and I think season 4 of the expanse right after so that kind of set the bar high for sci-fi at the time.

I keep meaning to watch piccard but Iíve heard VERY Mixed reviews. Someone whoís opinion I respect greatly as a Star Trek fan said its horrible but then someone so I respect greatly as a marvel/other non-star trek universes I enjoy fan said it was awesome so I dunno...Iím going to be even more laid up next week than even covid has had me so Iím sure Iíll stream every god damn show on the Internet.

I want the Firefly/serenity graphic novels! I also canít believe Netflix hasnít tried to get rights to it or Disney hasnít considered bringing it back as a Disney plus show. Firefly being cancelled was actually the moment I discovered the world is mercilessly unfair and bad things can happen for no good reason at all and thereís nothing you can do to stop it (I had a sheltered childhood, obviously)

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!