Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-22-2019, 09:21 AM
Wise Old Fool

Default Re: Payton Sawyer

Maybe we need to move this thread off the review of Miss Sawyer because it has nothing specifically to do with her but I would like to comment here. In the past I have seen posts from some of the ladies in terms of what they want in a client. It would be nice if some can shed some light again on what they want and information they need from a client - obviously information such as age, occupation, general description of physical and personality traits, what they are looking for, and maybe length of advance notice required. I always provide this information and try to give notice of minimum 1 day and even up to a week. I have never had trouble connecting.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:35 PM
I like it Here

I have to admit to my own laziness and presumptive ways.

If it’s an introduction to someone I haven’t seen, I give my handle from the relative board they maybe familiar with a description of who I am.

I typically do enough research that I don’t have to ask about menu or services. I know the price of coffee and if they have boston cream or muffins or not etc.

That usually gets me a response of sort. Sometimes not and that is ok. I know I have rubbed some the wrong way and ruined my chance of a meeting.

And I’ve had the occasional decline or ghost for one reason or another. Typically it’s because I’m a last minute booker and can appreciate that isn’t welcome when we haven’t met before.

They have enough to deal with and even established relationships can go south from time to time.

I’ve also made arrangements with some of my favs and didn’t say how long. Simply asked if they were available for coffee at noon, got confirmation and showed.

I gave what I thought would be a generous gratuity but, thinking back may not have covered the actual time spent together.

I make my own coffee at home more often now and don’t treat myself to share it with someone else.

What is my point? You win some, you lose some. There is only one Payton but, there are some other fine places to enjoy yourself.
Old 08-22-2019, 11:42 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Honestly, I don't recall ever seeing or hearing your name ever come up as a problem.
Appreciate that Gerald, thank you.

Crip
Old 08-22-2019, 11:59 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Maybe we need to move this thread off the review of Miss Sawyer because it has nothing specifically to do with her but I would like to comment here. In the past I have seen posts from some of the ladies in terms of what they want in a client. It would be nice if some can shed some light again on what they want and information they need from a client - obviously information such as age, occupation, general description of physical and personality traits, what they are looking for, and maybe length of advance notice required. I always provide this information and try to give notice of minimum 1 day and even up to a week. I have never had trouble connecting.
Typically, I introduce myself. Give my handle and description > hi I’m thecrippler1972, married white professional male, 6 ft, 190 lbs. I would love to spend some time with you on “date and time” for 1 hour. I appreciate your time and consideration in advance. Please feel free to answer back at anytime from “time” to “time”.

Then I’m ghosted. Bizzare to me im not sure what else I should/could say here.
Though that being said it is the day before or day of.

Crip
Old 08-23-2019, 07:07 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post

Crip
I guess that means I've been mentioned negatively, lol. Ive always considered myself fairly insignificant
Old 08-23-2019, 07:39 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
I guess that means I've been mentioned negatively, lol. Ive always considered myself fairly insignificant
Nope, haven't noticed anything about you either.
Of course, that only means they aren't complaining here. LOL

Old 08-23-2019, 04:14 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post

Crip
I won't say who, but a lady that I chatted a lot with back in my early days said she had a mad crush on you as well. Someone you have spoken of very positively on the board as well.
Old 08-23-2019, 09:10 PM
Virgin Member

Maggie!!!
Maggie!!!
Maggie!!!

…………………………………….j/k :)

Last edited by FireEngineRed; 08-23-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 08-25-2019, 08:04 PM
Rookie Member

A few years ago the ladies I chatted with would not answer back if they couldn’t get back to after an hour for our protection in case we were married and the wife could see the text. But I feel if you aren’t accepting new client show it in your ad so hurt feeling don’t happen It doesn’t take much to make ones mind wonder into places it shouldn’t. Just saying
Old 08-25-2019, 08:31 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEngineRed View Post
Maggie!!!
Maggie!!!
Maggie!!!

…………………………………….j/k :)
Oh shit, he said her name 3x.