Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 04-29-2022, 06:26 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Ms Jenna Love's Reviews

I came out of retirement and have been looking at this young lady for awhile. Contact was easy and a few text and everything was set . I was met by this lady that outshines her picture. The coffee was nice and hot and more tender snacks. Next time I will book longer . It went to fast . And will definitely make a return trip.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:26 PM
Rookie Member

Smile Ms Jenna Love's Reviews

Had the pleasure of meeting Jenna last week.
Booking was almost effortless.
Jenna is a great communicator and was very quick to reply.
Location is quiet and discreet.
Coffee was superb, one of the best I have had.
Jenna seemed to enjoy her cup too, which made the experience very fulfilling.

Jenna is one cool chick. I know that may sound retro corny, but that’s how I would describe her.
Time with Jenna felt like I was spending time with a close friend.
It didn’t feel like an appointment at all.
She is quite fun to hang out with.
Definitely going to see her again.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:32 PM
Virgin Member

Hearton Ms Jenna Love's Reviews

I found her on Leo List London, this lady is absolutely amazing! Until twelve hours ago I was a broken man wandering the earth in the heartbreak of middle age redundancy. I felt awkward reaching out, I knew I had to do something. Reading her ad and following it up on "Sugar" all that was going through my mind was the Abba song "take a chance on me", for crying out loud there is my age stamp! As you can tell completely uncharted territory. I sent her the info as requested in the ad, and a link so she could ensure who I was. Moments later a response, "I can accommodate your needs" ! To the point, very succinct, no games and no stupidity!
I arrived at the destination, respectfully on time as we all should. I messaged her and she apologized for being late with her response, it was all of two minutes ( love this girl already)! When I arrived at the door I was taken back by the exquisite beauty that opened the door, so far above my grade! She introduced herself, we sat down and she eased me into a comfort zone that I have not been in, in years! Far beyond the external appearance was an inner beauty and confidence that was quite literally intoxicating. Her ability to relax, comfort and ultimately engage her was simply unforgettable.
I am not going to cheapen this by what coffee we drank and how many cups blah blah blah. I will say it was an amazing evening with an exquisite individual, doesn't watch the clock, very open minded all the while with a caring heart and the sweetest of smiles. This woman virtually saved my life tonight! I am already rearranging my schedule to ensure future encounters! I am at odds with my own selfishness as I would like to keep this gem all to myself. If you even think that she might be for you, I can attest it will be a wise choice. Treat her with the utmost care and respect, she is an angel! I am still glowing, thank you Jenna!
Old 08-01-2023, 03:33 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Ms Jenna Love's Reviews

Last week, shortly before heading off for an appointment with my regular lady, I got the message that she was taken sick at short notice.
Having read some very positive reviews of Jenna Love on this site, I immediately reached out to her and was pleasantly surprised when she responded so quickly and professionally. I’m very big on good communication between provider and client. So we were off to a good start.

I won’t go into more details but I can say, that her reviews were close to my own experience. It was also a pleasure to have an intelligent conversation with someone who has lots of real world experience in other sectors and a great “Irish” sense of humour.