Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-10-2022, 05:38 PM
I like it Here

Default Eve at sweet city

Found myself with some free time early Friday morning so I took a chance at sweet city. Hoped Raya was available but unfortunately she wasn’t so I stayed with eve.
Absolutely would not repeat. She kept her clothes on until I’d mentioned it the third time and told me after “most of the girls take them off but I changed the rules” was kind of a bitch about it. Eventually took her shirt off but whatever. Then her “tip” expectations where extremely out of line in my opinion. ($160 for reversal) I didn’t even ask after that about the rest of her options.
Oh well. I will still try and meet up with Raya again at the same place and review if needed. Don’t waste your money staying with eve though. As always ymmv.