Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-16-2023, 04:36 PM
I'm popular now

Default Adrianna

So made My monthly stop into ea. one of the few times I’ve been disappointed. Saw Adrianna, gourgous pics, but a little Miss leading. The pic only shows her butt, and it’s amazing, but does not show her collection of tattos. I normally don’t like the look of them: and yiu can only see a small one on her hand in the lobby. But that by itself would have been fine, but

Massage 5/10
She has no strength. Not really a massage as a light touch. Relaxing sure but not a massage to get happy over.
Looks-7/10 - read above. She’s cute but I found misleading.
Finish-5/10 she knew the job but very unenthusiastic and seemed to be done the min I flipped over
Other- she had burned on her hand as she said from a hair straightener, but had to wear medical gloves, and that’s not great for any massage or finish.
Tip expectations - too high as well

Repeate- no chance
Old 01-16-2023, 11:31 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Adrianna

Bang on with the review.

Tipper.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 01-17-2023, 12:10 AM
Cous Cous in the pus pus

I heard she was a firecracker… guess not, eh?
Old 01-17-2023, 08:19 AM
Rookie Member

PM me if its bad joo-joo to post that sort of thing here, but I've been avoiding EA simply because of the "how much $$ am I bringing" has been an issue.

Would love to know what she had on her menu... I'm sure other would as well. Tattoo are a plus for me. ;)
Old 01-17-2023, 08:58 AM
London Sugar VIP

Sometimes when “A” menu item is overpriced the discussion doesn’t continue.
As far as being a firecracker I’m not sure what that means. Where did that feedback come from? She went for a quick finish which could be a similarity.

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 01-17-2023, 09:18 AM
I like it Here

Thanks for the review. I’m sorry to hear you had “one of those” sessions. Hate the feeling like you’ve wasted $.

I find my biggest reservation with parlours is the hit or miss gamble. Reviews like this are helpful to me. Her profile to me is one is typically avoid for this very reason.
I know that convenience is a factor in visiting the parlours but I have a hard time paying $260 with door fee included for a “quick cup of coffee”. When I know that if I could plan ahead and book with one of our advertisers I could get a full hour and a second cup of coffee without felling rushed for the same or less money.

IÂ’ve only booked a full hour at the parlour once and it was a mistake as even in that case a second cup wasnÂ’t available and the grand total was almost $300 🤢 and I was still back in the truck in about 35 minutes.
Sorry end rant. I probably shouldnÂ’t have tacked this on to my reply as itÂ’s not specific to the OPÂ’s review. Anyway, thanks again for sharing.