Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 02-16-2023, 10:00 PM
Rookie Member

Default Emma

This is my first time here. I am definitely not a connoisseur, but figured I’d give my two cents.

I went and saw Emma last week, and my experience was absolutely spectacular. My goodness is she good looking and she has a simply beautiful personality to match. Another bonus is that she is not at all pushy and didn’t rush me out the door either.

If you have more social skills than a potato, and some respect, you will have a great time.

Rating: 10/10
Old 02-17-2023, 12:25 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: Emma

She really is the furthest thing from pushy. Smoking body. Pretty face. Kind eyes. Knows how to chat and conduct herself. Makes you feel comfortable and puts you at ease. You won't get a good massage. Let's call it an RR(relaxing rubdown). Let's face it, with most of the attendants, you're getting a RR.