Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-16-2019, 04:22 PM
Virgin Member

Default Payton Sawyer not very pleasant

I’ve tried so many times to meet up
With her and today she tells me “no new clients “. Why advertise if you’re not excepting anyone new?. I was totally respectful and she basically put me down. Totally bummed out now

Cue the white knights to her rescue .....

Last edited by Slim Jenkins; 08-16-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-16-2019, 05:29 PM
Virgin Member

Default Re: Payton Sawyer

I am not a frequent poster (like never) but thought this might help.

Someone might advertise in order to let current clients know her schedule so they can plan when to try to book an appointment.

I have in the past seen other ladies change their ads when they are accepting new clients. For example if you look under Sadie's availability it says she is accepting new clients, leading me to believe she may have had a time when she wasn't as well.

I guess for me personally too, I am always over the top grateful when any lady will see me :),being the old furry dude I am . . .
Old 08-17-2019, 07:54 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Over the top grateful is right. Seems harder than ever to book anymore. In spite of a 20-40 gratuity, asking for an outfit request is met with eye rolling or contempt by many. I personally feel as though I've been placed on a do not see list or something. Which is weird because I feel I meet the criteria of a good client, except the part about stfu, take what you get, accept a last minute uncommunicated cancellation and don't ask for an explanation or rebook.
Old 08-17-2019, 12:06 PM
Virgin Member

I must be lucky . . . I don't see many comapnions, and only advertisers here, but I feel like everything about my experiences from contact to time spent has met or exceeded my expectations . . . ymmv I guess . . .
Old 08-17-2019, 12:18 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEngineRed View Post
I must be lucky . . . I don't see many comapnions, and only advertisers here, but I feel like everything about my experiences from contact to time spent has met or exceeded my expectations . . . ymmv I guess . . .
YMMV, indeed and/or disparate expectations. Perhaps the key is to not see many companions, which is being well taken care of.lol
Old 08-21-2019, 04:16 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
Over the top grateful is right. Seems harder than ever to book anymore. In spite of a 20-40 gratuity, asking for an outfit request is met with eye rolling or contempt by many. I personally feel as though I've been placed on a do not see list or something. Which is weird because I feel I meet the criteria of a good client, except the part about stfu, take what you get, accept a last minute uncommunicated cancellation and don't ask for an explanation or rebook.
Puff,

I believe I’ve been placed on that same list with the ladies here. and I never ask for an outfit. It is impossible for me to book any lady that advertises here. I’ve given up trying, which sucks because my fav ladies have always been here.

I’d love to know what put me on the list as I also consider myself a good client.

Crip
Old 08-21-2019, 07:15 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post
Puff,

I believe I’ve been placed on that same list with the ladies here. and I never ask for an outfit. It is impossible for me to book any lady that advertises here. I’ve given up trying, which sucks because my fav ladies have always been here.

I’d love to know what put me on the list as I also consider myself a good client.

Crip
Indeed, I wonder who these better looking, richer, more patient fellas are that get the bookings. From some of the responses I've managed to get I think there may be a bit of lazy, incompetent, power tripping going on . Who's got time for that? Nothing against this board but the content with regards to providers has made its mandate totally redundant for me. One in particular (name rhymes with lady) actually told me I was blocked. Even though I assured her we had never met and I was a good client. Guess I'm not?
Old 08-21-2019, 12:56 PM
London Sugar VIP

I guess we all have been banned by one or more of the ladies for whatever idiosyncratic reason(s) they may have, even if we've seen them often in the past. Nothing you can do about it, just part of being in the hobby.....
Old 08-21-2019, 05:17 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiBear View Post
I guess we all have been banned by one or more of the ladies for whatever idiosyncratic reason(s) they may have, even if we've seen them often in the past. Nothing you can do about it, just part of being in the hobby.....
Ok, one or more I get but all of them? I must’ve pissed someone off real good.

Ladies, please cut and paste whatever negative client review you have on me on the sp side of the board in this thread. I’ve not had a good self deprecating chuckle in awhile.

Yogi, im not much into the hobby anymore anyways so it really is no biggie I just find it odd. Very odd.

When I’m in town I go see violet Luna for her special skill, scared to hobby off LL and London seems to be the entrapment capital of Canada. The legislation works. I don’t even go to blue anymore. I must be getting old.

I was doing arrangements SD/SB for a bit but they always get crazy, every single one. So I’m pretty much back to Popeye forearms, working it so much.

Crip
Old 08-21-2019, 08:50 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post
Ok, one or more I get but all of them? I must’ve pissed someone off real good.

Ladies, please cut and paste whatever negative client review you have on me on the sp side of the board in this thread. I’ve not had a good self deprecating chuckle in awhile.
Honestly, I don't recall ever seeing or hearing your name ever come up as a problem.