Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Virgin Member

Default Mistress Savannha

I recently met with Savannha last week and it was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had with a sw Ontario companion an absolute 10/10.
I’m typically drawn to large breasted mature and reliable spÂ’s so naturally I gravitated to a 100% factory original that looks the way she does!
A brief text exchange with prompt replies from her we arranged a meeting about an hour after our initial text. Her place is was great, a private house close to the 401 in a very nice neighbourhood. It was so refreshing to find a sp who can keep a tidy and clean house where you donÂ’t feel the need to get a tetanus shot afterwards.
During our texts we arranged for a hh massage as a nice meet and greet since IÂ’d never seen her before (my request) damage was $140. A little steep for a hh massage but damn it was worth it.
She started by asking me if scented oil was ok which it was for this particular visit. I got face down and she proceeded to give me a very oily rub down actually giving me a decent massage. Once I was good and greased up she crawled on top of me and used the full weight of her wonderful body.
She drew up a shower for me…again, bathroom was spotless and we chatted a bit while I was washing up.
If you’re looking for an attentive, clean, large breasted, and beautiful sp…go see her!
Old 11-13-2021, 10:03 AM
Positive Perspective

Default Re: Mistress Savannha

Agreed!! I believe she is going to become more and more popular! A real pleasure to spend time with for sure.