Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-03-2021, 06:52 PM
I'm popular now

Default Sofia- 0496

Last week I was coming g back from out of town, and the area I was I. Was lacking ladies that could accommodate on short notice. I seemed to get the same issue on LS girls that day as well. I ended up flipping through Leo’s. As much as I’m not one to trust that this time I’m glad I did. I was ok with it as I had seen Sofia’s add for a few months, and that gave some comfort. After talking on text I decided to go ahead and meet.

Looks 9/10
Conversation 7/10
Service/ menus 8/10
Location 6/10

So the best way to describe her look is traditional Italian or Greek background. Dark hair, med olive skin. Based on just looks there is no complaints and she ranks higher than most. My normal rating is 7-8 of 10 as o find too many get higher. In this business we don’t deal with 5 and 6 or they get passed over.

Conversation- she was friendly and straight forward, able to get me to relax,. But once we meet conversation was pretty basic. She the girl you take for coffee for her looks and as eye candy, not long talks on physics and time travel or great talks on politics.

Menu and service. She was open to most requests and stayed piloted and honest so no mistakes with communication. If you want something with your coffee, ask her and you will know before any mixes ups. Don’t get too fancy on your orders. Her coffee and dessert menus are simple but very good overall.

Location- standard Wellington south area as most of London coffee shops. Not fancy, but clean. No smell of smoke or anything else, room was private and kept in order so just as it should be, although I prefer a private home with a couch to stretch out while having coffee and dessert.

Overall, her looks are enough to keep her busy, and not a bad option of anyone is looking for classic raven haired beauty
Old 11-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Massage Addict

Default Re: Sofia- 0496

Thanks for sharing