Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 01-04-2020, 09:19 PM
Old Enough to Know Better

Thumbs up Ms Lana's Reviews

I had the opportunity to see Lana this week.
I was on the fence until I saw a recommendation from Shauna.
She is a former attendant at Sweet City.
I enjoyed myself immensely! Will definitely be back for another serving!
Old 03-10-2020, 09:31 AM
Rookie Member

Default Ms Lana's Reviews

Had the privilege of seeing Ms Lana a couple of times this past week. Very easy to book via texting. Very nice apartment in the south part of the city. Her physical appearance is very sophisticated, she is tall, has an athletic build and legs that go on forever.The coffee is incredible,she can provide most every blend with style and enthusiasm. Her technique is unbelievable and makes you feel special. I can only say I was glad my car was parked close to the door because she left this old boy weak at the knees. Repeat already have and will again and again in the future.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:56 AM
I'm popular now

As I was in town Xmas shopping on Sunday I decided to finally meet Miss Lana. Contact/set up was easy, and a time set for Sunday. I got to her place, easy to find, and I lost all control of my thoughts when she opened the door. An absolutely stunning beauty stood before me. All descriptions of her are accurate. After a quick clean up, she made one of the best cups I've had in quite some time. Very attentive to my needs, and, very responsive herself. All in all, I had a wonderful time and can't wait to see her again. If you're looking for a mature companion, you can't go wrong with Miss Lana.
Old 05-18-2022, 08:39 AM
Positive Perspective

Had the absolute pleasure once again of spending time with Ms. Lana a couple of Fridays ago. Sorry for the delay! Lana is a statuesque beauty with a charming relaxed personality that makes a visit so enjoyable and exciting. Look forward to meeting with her again before too long. Her photos are very accurate and as alluring as she is!