Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-25-2011, 01:49 PM
I rule this board

Default Bailey Review....Repeat

I was able to book this delightful woman for to-day. The booking was simple and everything was spot on, time location was as agreed upon (easy to find)..Bailey is a delight, she is a little different with some ink and piercings, but I found them very tastefully done. If this is not your thing, do not waste your or her time. She is as advertised, tall, with long legs, and an easy manner. It didn't take long to get comfy, her hair was still damp from the shower. She really kisses well, and likes to be kissed. She smells great and tastes better. I personally really enjoyed my time and there was a little time left for a little massage..I was like a bowl of Jello driving home..Thanks darlin, I had fun..!
Old 03-25-2011, 06:21 PM
amateur gynecologist

Default Re: Bailey Review....Repeat

AMEN!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 06:54 PM
No Contact Available

Default Re: Bailey Review....Repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepid one View Post
I was able to book this delightful woman for to-day. The booking was simple and everything was spot on, time location was as agreed upon (easy to find)..Bailey is a delight, she is a little different with some ink and piercings, but I found them very tastefully done. If this is not your thing, do not waste your or her time. She is as advertised, tall, with long legs, and an easy manner. It didn't take long to get comfy, her hair was still damp from the shower. She really kisses well, and likes to be kissed. She smells great and tastes better. I personally really enjoyed my time and there was a little time left for a little massage..I was like a bowl of Jello driving home..Thanks darlin, I had fun..!
Aww well thank you "Brave one" it was a pleasure to meet you! I had fun as well
Baileyxo

and Templar can I get an AMEN up in here lol...thanks hun :)