Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-06-2019, 02:25 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: the rose is gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenymRose View Post
. Age, ethnicity and a recent picture.
It is for my safety and preference.
Seriously inquiries only please and include picture in first message.
Thank you
Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to say what your preference is so guys you aren't interested in don't go through sending their pics and then don't hear back from you
Old 11-06-2019, 08:41 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to say what your preference is so guys you aren't interested in don't go through sending their pics and then don't hear back from you
Possibly a brief explanation of your picture requirement would help as well. You are certainly entitled to ask, but I am sure guys are concerned about what could happen with that picture. We are potentially putting ourselves in a vulnerable position with LE, or there are other places the picture could end up that may not be desirable. As far as I know you are the only SP who makes this request.

Tipper.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 11-06-2019, 11:16 PM
Prostate Health Advocate

I agree with tipper. I know some aren't too thrilled with Shauna Aloha's vetting process of a coffee meeting before actually having coffee but it is much prefered to emailing pictures of yourself. Something this SP may want to throw out there as an option.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:42 AM
Paid Companion

I feel I need to weigh in here on this topic.
I don't know Denym Rose but I know of her and I can only speak for myself and the reasons why I have my specific vetting process
As most of you all know, I was in the business many years ago in a different city. And like most other companions, I would only vet through phone calls and references. I was very, very busy to the point I got burnt out and retired.
As some may not agree with my process but I take time out of my schedule to have a brief coffee as I do this for my safety. (if you cannot provide a reference) Although I do respect ones discretion, Our safety is bottom line. But this can also benefit both parties as you all know there is nothing wrong with just having a coffee before dessert. And you get to see the goodies, discuss menu and have the option of walking away or staying.I think it's a win, win...
I am sure she has her own reasons why she does it this way.
Most of the gentlemen I have met while on this board have been nothing short of wonderful. There are a few I just didn't click with but to each their own.
I have had many gentlemen provide me with a photo (I am not sure if the photo was real or not) but I always prefer face to face meetings as you can tell a lot from a person from just spending a few minutes wth them. As I would also like to enjoy myself. If I am going to remain in this industry for a few more years, or anyone that remains in this industry, there are certain steps that one must take to maintain our level of sanity, health and safety.
Again, I don't know her specific reasons but I am sure they are valid
Old 11-07-2019, 11:49 AM
London Sugar Owner

Nothing wrong with a little feedback, but I believe she has very specific reasons for running her business the way she does. I respect that.
I have had people tell me "Gerald you are doing this or that wrong". That causes me to stop, think about what I am doing, then decide if I should change something. 99.9 percent of the time I don't change but there is always that chance.
In the end we all run our own businesses the way we feel it works best for us as business owners.
I remember suggesting to one of my advertisers once how she could better run her business. She looked at me with a big smile and said "Would you like to come over and see the large house I own mortgage free and have recently renovated?"
I just smiled back and replied, "Point taken".

Old 11-07-2019, 12:02 PM
I'm popular now

Well said Gerald. People do things their way for a reason. If u don't want to jump through the hoops, find a different provider.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:33 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
Well said Gerald. People do things their way for a reason. If u don't want to jump through the hoops, find a different provider.
But what if you jump through the hoops but never hear back? Of course it's the ladies" choice of who they see or not but if a guy is willing to go through the steps I think it would only be fair to get a reply of why a meeting won't happen. Hence why I previously said if she was to state what sort of client she prefers it may help with guys getting hopes up because they did send required pic.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Prostate Health Advocate

It seems the post title is relevant again as her ad is down...
Old 11-12-2019, 09:09 AM
Loving the ladies

yeah...I did email her a pic...no word back

chalk it up to was never meant to be and move on....plenty of lovely ladies to spend my time with
Old 01-01-2020, 04:58 PM
Loving the ladies

And she is back...

I will have to keep trying I guess....

Denym im a nice safe old white guy....really 😀