Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-26-2019, 11:15 AM
Positive Perspective

Default Reconnecting with Sasha

Recently was able to arrange a meeting with Sasha, I hadn`t seen her in quite some time for various reasons. Sasha greeted me with a great deal of warmth and things only improved from there. Beautiful lady with an abundance of feminine charm- exactly as I remembered her!
Old 12-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Virgin Member

Default Re: Reconnecting with Sasha

What’s the best way to connect with Ms. Sasha. I tried all her contact info but no luck ?
Old 12-06-2019, 03:50 PM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Reconnecting with Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknbod View Post
What’s the best way to connect with Ms. Sasha. I tried all her contact info but no luck ?
She is a very busy lady between work and everything she does in her personal life. I'm just happy she is still advertising.
Text message is probably the best, but make sure you let her know when she can text you back. Some ladies get too busy to reply right away, then worry about responding later in case your wife/girlfriend or whatever is within view of your phone.
Also make sure you let her know when the best time frame is for you to book and how long you want to see her for. The less questions she has to ask you, the easier it is for her to book you. Bookings can be very time consuming so if you appear to be quick and easy to book, you will get priority with responses.