Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-29-2020, 11:29 PM
Hobbyist

Thumbs up Shauna/Lana Duo Review

I had the pleasure of seeing these two lovely baristas over the holidays. I was greeted at the door with two warm smiles with each in dresses that hugged their feminine curves and ample assets! The coffee was served in double D cups and began heating up instantly as we each perused each other’s menus, initially slowly and gently and then with increased pace and firmness. It did not take long for each of our cups to begin steaming as we tried various blends in various positions with Shauna and I adding the cream and Lana the sugar when needed!! Each other’s boiling points were reached a number of times leaving each other spent and satisfied as a two good cups of coffee at the same time should! This duo was so good that I did a repeat in January to start 2020 off right! I recommend these lovely ladies highly given how fantastic they are with each other.
Old 01-30-2020, 07:11 AM
Paid Companion

Default Re: Shauna/Lana Duo Review

Thank you, Jake! To say it was a lot of fun, would be an understatement..
I have had a lot of duo partners over the years and none has measured up since Roxy (kw) 2006-07 till now. Lana and I have a lot of chemistry and love to share it. Thank you for making our triangle as equally as enjoyable
Old 01-30-2020, 08:00 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Shauna/Lana Duo Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha View Post
Thank you, Jake! To say it was a lot of fun, would be an understatement..
I have had a lot of duo partners over the years and none has measured up since Roxy (kw) 2006-07 till now. Lana and I have a lot of chemistry and love to share it. Thank you for making our triangle as equally as enjoyable
wow
that's a huge compliment to Lana...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 02-18-2020, 09:12 PM
Paid Companion

Hearton Re: Shauna/Lana Duo Review

My Goodness ! My sincere apologies for not replying to Jakes review sooner.
Just a few glitches but now I am able to post.

Jake - I am very happy you enjoyed your time with the Lovely Shauna and myself. There is nothing more that I like to see is a smile on ones face. Allow me to correct that...all three smiles. lol

Also I have had the pleasure of meeting Shauna not to long ago and we really do enjoy each others company, I always look forward to seeing her!

Shauna - Thank you very much for such a nice compliment ! You are one Beautiful Lady xo

Until next time !
xo