Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-21-2020, 02:56 PM
I'm popular now

Default Jenna

I don't get out to dinner and coffee as much as i would like to with events of recent months.

I got out the other day for a dinner date with Jenna. shes back after a few needed months off.

First 2 things to notice about her, is communication is so easy to organize. I have an odd schedule so this makes a great impression. Once you meet communication is also better in person, as she is smart, funny, and one of the most fun people to talk to i've meet in general.

Jenna has a professional ability to put people ahead of herself, made me relax, (hard thing in general) and enjoys her job at same time. We all wish we could enjoy going to work as much as she does.

All this aside I should add that of all the ladies I've gone out with over the last 10 years since becoming single she is one of the most beautiful you could ever meet. She has curves The autobahn would be jealous of. A perfect blend of looks, talent, and smiley attitude. When i get some time of in the area ill be back to visiting and trying to make a regular date with her
Old 05-22-2020, 09:51 AM
No Contact Available

Default Re: Jenna

Krypt, thank you for your kind words. I had a wonderful time too, great way to start the day!
Old 06-02-2020, 11:31 PM
Life of the Party

Default Re: Jenna

I agree. Jenna is super cool and chill. Although it has been some time since we have seen each other. I haven't had the touch of a woman since this mess started in March. For whatever reason, I am too afraid to catch the virus, in spite of being very low risk.