Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-20-2022, 09:05 PM
I like it Here

Default Mystique - do not recomend

Went too see mystique on Friday evening to fill in some time well in London. Horrible experience. Seems some of the new “talent” is creating a bad reputation for adult ea parlours... had similar issues with Darcee about 2 months ago as well.

Wanted a expected tip of $200 for basic massage on top of the door fee. Prices went sky high from there.
More of a dominatrix than a masseuse however she is open about this after she takes off her clothes. Not a great thing unless your into that.
Also very rushed. Booked a 1 hr massage and she rushed it through to get it over with and get me out the door in just over a half hour.
Complete rip off
Will not be making a return visit.

If you want more details feel free to private message.
Old 08-21-2022, 01:12 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Mystique - do not recomend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leescame View Post
Went too see mystique on Friday evening to fill in some time well in London. Horrible experience. Seems some of the new “talent” is creating a bad reputation for adult ea parlours... had similar issues with Darcee about 2 months ago as well.

Wanted a expected tip of $200 for basic massage on top of the door fee. Prices went sky high from there.
More of a dominatrix than a masseuse however she is open about this after she takes off her clothes. Not a great thing unless your into that.
Also very rushed. Booked a 1 hr massage and she rushed it through to get it over with and get me out the door in just over a half hour.
Complete rip off
Will not be making a return visit.

If you want more details feel free to private message.
Sorry that you had a bad time man, really seems like the new attendants are either not being trained or screened well enough for this to be happening to so many people with various new ladies (not counting returning ladies).
Old 08-22-2022, 01:18 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyGentleman View Post
Sorry that you had a bad time man, really seems like the new attendants are either not being trained or screened well enough for this to be happening to so many people with various new ladies (not counting returning ladies).
I’m just gonna be patient and wait for my regular to be back on the schedule. She is well worth it. No more testing new flavours for me.
Old 08-22-2022, 02:54 PM
I like it Here

Mystique was there before the pandemic if it's the same Mystique that I'm thinking of. Based on the pictures, it looks like it. I saw her once. I believe it was sometime in the fall after that first wave of Covid and after all the back to school madness surrounding testing for Covid. Just not my usual type of attendant. I had a good time and the rates were reasonable. The past is the past, and I know things change, but she seemed to be one of those attendants that knew better.